• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?Community Get-Together 4 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Denver

Banned
Years
And honestly, this time, enough with the stupid food fight and icon war stuff...it just floods and takes up time for the page to load...thankee

BOO ya!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Hey, the Singing Contest sounds interesting! Maybe i could sing Hikaru's "Gekiganger V" song from the Nadesico Anime lol. It's one that i actually know all the words to, despite it being in Japanese ^_^;; but i can't see myself doing that unless i get a decent microphone, then again i probably wouldn't do it anyway, i'd embarrass myself too much, i think o_o;

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Wow, PC Get-Together 4? Cool! I thought there were only 2 so far. I've missed every one so far... I'll try my best to make it to this one! I hope that I win the fanfic contest for my story, "Latios Master: The Born Legend". ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I have plenty of songs that I would sing, if I could. XD I don't have a mic, and not being able to sing good period doesn't help.

Want me to sticky this, Vito?

[EDIT] Wait... It already is stickied. o__o; *smacks herself* I knew I should've checked.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I'll do the sticking, and be a judge for the Singing or Picture contest, if that's okay. ^_^ Either one is fine.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
you just need a mic and some way to record your sound... then sing with your mic on and submit it ^_^;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
I was thinking...since the Pokemon games have some nice songs (without words of course), why not come out with a song writing competition for them? Like words for the surfing music?
It can also double for the singing competition, I think =P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dakota said:
And honestly, this time, enough with the stupid food fight and icon war stuff...it just floods and takes up time for the page to load...thankee

BOO ya!
Yea, I don't have faith in PC's server. How did the 3rd Get-Together go btw?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
If you want dizzy. I will help you with the song.. Ya we should make a PC theme song...!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
So am I allowed to participate? Maybe I should write a song for the community.. would you guys like that?
Why not? =D If you want to. That'd be cool :cool:

John Denver

Banned
Years
PC theme song eh...

*whips out the elton ohn glasses*

"you are the pokeCommUNiTAY!!"

Ok that's gotta stop, but anyway, is the get together date subject to change?

AaaaaaaaaaBOO YA!?

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
Well Dizzy. Why wouldn't you be able to participate! I mean. You are a member. what would make you different and not be able to go!

John Denver

Banned
Years
3 days long eh?

lets just hope that the server doesn't decide to delete the thread all of a sudden...erk, thousands of posts just LOST!

hmm

BOO ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back