• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go to bed!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Had you ever had your parents/guardian ever tell you to go to bed a number of times but you never listened?. And you're still up.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Of course! xD It happens like almost every day, except for those rare moments when I'm reeeeaaaly tired. x3

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Ditto what Ty said. XD

I get that quite frequently. >< Usually by either my grandmother or my mom. After they finish yelling at me for being up at *insert a time past midnight-ish here* I lock the door and try to stay quieter so I don't have to deal with them again. Usually they don't care how late I'm up as long as I stay quiet... which is sometimes hard for me. <_<;

Lucid

Nah, I always use to go to bed early, and now staying up late dosent mess with my school sceduale. ~.o

Killov

Old Pokemon Fan
Years
  • Age 38
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
That happened when I was younger. Now I usually stay up until 6am, before my mother wakes up. :p

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Nope....For one I don't have a bed time to begin with, but I go to sleep pretty eary either way.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
"Jeremy get off the computer and go to bed!"
"Jeremy stop playing video games and go to bed!"
"Jeremy stop talking on the phone and go to bed!"
"Jeremy stop ROM hacking and go to bed!"
"Jeremy stop reading and go to bed!"
"Jeremy, got to bed!"

I'm always told to go to bed, in fact, I'm suppost to be in bed right now! XD Well, 3 hours ago! O.o; XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
My parents only say it once...then you find my online until the whee early hours of the morning...THEN I go to sleep. :P Cause they just say "hurry and go sleep". And they don't specify a time. hehheh

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Oh yeah, things like that happen for me like...ermm...nearly every day^^
(Mostly on weekends)

Back