• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV binge

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What have you been binge watching lately?

I relatively recently watched all of Steven Universe and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detectibe Agency in very short amounts of time haha.

Currently I'm watching Star Trek Voyager but I can't quite say I'm binge watching it... I'm very casually making my way through the seasons.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
I might binge Arrow. Apparently S5 is good.

For the record, S4 was diabolical.

Star vs the forces of evil is another I've been meaning to find time for.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I just finished binging Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's one of my favourite currently airing comedies and the wait from January to April for the rest of the fourth season is just too much for me, so I went through it all again for about the third time. One of the few shows that can make me laugh out loud on regular.

Currently on episode 5 of Iron Fist. Honestly, I think its nowhere near as bad as the critical reception would have you believe. It's definitely the worst of the Defenders shows, but the bar has been set pretty high there. I kinda wish Netflix would be more restrictive on episode lengths - often the longer run-times can be good, i.e. in series finales, but a lot of the time it just begins to drag when you're expecting it to end.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
One of these days weeks months I'll super binge Scrubs again.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
I've never been able to binge-watch series and I'm not actually entirely sure why? maybe I get antsy or something. but I'll usually watch one or two a night when I'm watching a show. even shows I absolutely love.

ANYWAY, I'm not actually watching any TV shows right now, I'm mainly only watching movies and even that has dropped off over the past couple months. I've been meaning to start Mad Men up but haven't yet. hopefully over the summer at least.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Recently binged all of The Man In The High Castle, and yesterday got done binge watching Iron Fist.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
i cannot binge. the most ive done was all of Parks and Rec in around 4 months. i always get burnt out, take a mega break, and then lose motivation to pick the series up again. i can watch probably 3 eps at a time at the most

Years
I dunno if I'd say I'm binge watching but I've been watching a lot of the X-Files recently. I'll probably binge Legion at some point soon though.

Back