• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin' Park

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
HA!...."does anyone like Linkin Park" OF COURSE SOMEONE LIKES THEM! I DO!! My favorite song by linkin park is "Papercut".....and "Crawling"....and "With You"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
What a question! Lots of people here would love Linkin Park! Like me! I just love Numb! *starts singing "I've become so numb, I can't feel you there...*

~Linkin Park is almost as good as HORN!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm surprised this topic wasn't posted earlier, actually. ^_^;; Linkin Park is playing a concert in Toronto (where I live ;p) as I type this... and I really wanted to go but I couldn't get tickets. ;_; *cries*

Anyway, I love Linkin Park. ^_^ My favourite songs by them are Numb, Faint, With You, In the End, and more that I can't say because I'm being kicked off the computer. <_<;

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Linkin Park is the coolest :) I love their songs cus I can relate. I looove their "Nobody's Listening" song. ^_^

*Drowns*

Last edited:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Well, I personally dont like Linkin Park... I know my responce doesnt matter here, but anyways... that was the question. I am more into metal.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I like Linkin Park, still haven't heard their Meteora CD yet though.

My favourite song is Papercut so far. =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Aw... you poor thing. *pats 22sa* You really should go out and buy yourself a copy. It's honestly worth it. I dunno about burning it, though, since all of the songs blend together. You can't really tell where one ends and the next one begins. x_X;;

Speaking of which, I can't find my CD. ;_;'

22sa

Years
Lightning said:
Aw... you poor thing. *pats 22sa* You really should go out and buy yourself a copy. It's honestly worth it. I dunno about burning it, though, since all of the songs blend together. You can't really tell where one ends and the next one begins. x_X;;

Speaking of which, I can't find my CD. ;_;'
Poor is right, I can't see myself with the Meteora Album any time soon.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
eh, Oro? i'm listening to the Meteora CD right now,BTW. :laugh:

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
I like them> My favorite song is the end remix!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I just got Meteora. With the running-in, it's always fine to burn as long as you use "Disc at Once" method. The album is great, I don't really like "Nobody's Listening" though.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
i have meteora and hybrid theory and my favorite song is run away and on meteora it is faint
o yeah i forgot to say I LOVE LINKIN PARK (not literally Xp)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
H.A.W.K. said:
Hmm. I might get the meteora!
If you are thinking of getting it, I'd highly recommend it. It's an excellent album.

It's gotten to the point where I can recognise an LP song even if I haven't heard it before. Last night, for example, I was listening to Triple M when "In the End" came on, and even though I'd never heard it I recognised Chester Bennington's voice (that's how you spell it, Carol) immediately.

Can one of the mods edit the name of this thread? It's "Linkin Park" not "Linkin' Park" and that apostrophe just irks me...

22sa

Years
I should be able to litsen to meteora sometimes this month, but the CD will be a borrowed one, unless I'm really really lucky...

Back