• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy birthday Alex!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
In case you haven't guessed from the thread title, today is the birthday of _Alex_ (formerly known as tyranitar_dude)! So, let's wish our (now inactive) 15-year-old a happy birthday! ^_^

Btw, $100 says he'll see this thread in 3 months from its creation. XD

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2010
I didn't know who is he but i will say Happy birthday.I Think He will be sad if he open this and no one post here.

Lucid

Awwws, happy birthday Alex, hope you get everything you wished for~ *huggles* <3

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Pops out of the cake as PIKA2!* XD Happy birthday sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* I hope you have a gweat day sweetie! ^0^ *Gives youy presents and cookies.* =3

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
Happy 15th birthday Alex! Woah, the last time I got to talk to you was when I was having that really, really bad day. XD Anyways, I hope you have... well, by the time you read this it'll probably be more like had... a great birthday! ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
ALEXMUFFIN! *huggles* I haven't seen ya in forever ^^ I didn't know your computer was broken. ;-; Happy birthday~! Come back soon. ^^ I hope you were happy!

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Happy Birthday Alex. I still rebember all of my convos with you . I hope you have a great one. :)

Back