• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IM back!

Years
yes i have returned again with this
EX Light F O R C E
and introducing Articuno*
artiecoono7fi.jpg

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
Years
I like this card, especially the illustration! There are a few things wrong though, like the mispelling of 'Paralyzed' (you missed the Z). And why does Crystallization's effect say "Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon" when it doesn't do damage to Benched Pokemon? But I hope you can complete your 'Light Force' expansion though, so good luck!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Ooh! It looks cool! Why is the picture outside of the frame thing though?

Years
oohh whoops i shall fix that error..... o.O'' remebers made a jpeg and don't save as .psd
well coolmaster the reson the pic comes out of the image boader thing this that the Shinnings are made that way. so yeah

*EDIT*
Moltres comes in a barrel of heat and turns Shinning some how and lands on the alter......anyways
moultress1iv.jpg

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Articuno's broken-ness is off scale and cannot be measured =D But then again, Articuno shall be the only Pokemon who's allowed to be so broken ^o^

(really... when you already have a 100% chance of energy discard, and it can even paralyze on top of it, you're just dead pretty much. Crystalization fueled with rainbow/triple rainbows/whatever-rainbow spells gg for any deck without electric Pokemon or switch... Even shining has its limits of power. Perhaps change Icy Breeze so that it either paralyzes on a head or discards energy on a tail, but not both at the same time. Weakening Icy Breeze should automatically fix Crystalization, since Articuno will lose a major part of its stalling power to wait for the massive energy cost for Crystalization.)

Hmm how come even Fake Card Moltres always get the dumps? Pretty sure that you need to say "If one is tail" instead of "If tails" there. Scorching Breeze is too risky in comparison to Blazing Winglets. Perhaps buff the 70 damage up to 80 so it may actually worth risking for the 2 energy discard.

Yeah I can't make fakes so I only comment on balances =p

Good job on the faking though. Everything looks like the real cards, and balances aren't that bad at all! It actually looked like people put effort into faking, not just randomly slap on fancy attacks that are broken and out of this world

QFred

Behold...
Years
One thing, usually, the shiny pokemon cards are the last of the set, breaking the set number list (like: 98/97, or 119/107)!

I can see your are included in the set number!

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
Years
Is Zapdos done yet? I want to see Zapdos, Zapdos is a dying pokemon. (no one fakes Zapdos anymore)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Zapdos's attack is pretty... useless ;_____; 60 damage is inferior compare to all the other shinys, and on top of that there's damage to Zapdos too. Increase the initial damage or take out the recoil?

Lugia's 2nd attack needs slightly better wording... I think the word "Pokemon" is necessary after listing the energy types. That move is a bit broken as it's game breaking and auto-death for all Pokemon decks that uses those 3 types of Pokemon... 130 initial damage is also insane even in comparison to Ho-oh, Articuno and the others. Perhaps lower the initial damage to 100 (same with Ho-oh then) and the bench damage down to 50 so the entire bench won't be decimated in one move. At least the evolved ones may survive.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Hey, these look awesome! Some of the drawings are a little messy, but they're all pretty good! I will give 9/10 for all your cards except Zapdos which I will give a 8/10!

Keep it up, I can't wait for some more cards!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Sharp beak should read "30 more damage" not "+30."

Sky Attack's wording is just pure off and odd... maybe

"You may only use this trainer card if you have a (flying energy symbol) Pokemon in play. Choose up to 3 of your opponent's benched Pokemon. This attack does 20 damage to the chosen Pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)"

btw, Sky Attack is downright broken =p

Steel Wing is actually balanced and usable... but then they have a real Steel Wing attack already, so that maybe problematic

Charizard's attacks are also weird in wording... Rapid fire should say that "you cannot do more than 100 damage with this attack." The 5 energy thing is just odd... it sounds like a pokebody more than an attack. How can Infernal burn 3 Pokemon? Only a max of 2 can be burnt anyway...

Back