• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A brilliant idea!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
hey people I got one
STOP MAKING REQUESTS FOR ONE BLOOMIN SPRITE SO YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR SIG'S, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE SPRITE SHOPS!!.It also clutters HotS and encourages newer, less experianced spriters/ members to be lazy and do the same thing

why cant you people understand this?
I've seen 3 of these request threads today

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
Yes there shouldnt be these one request threads.Maybe even the number of shops should be limited to the spriters who have some decent talent(no offense to anyone).HotS is extremely clutered.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I'm glad you agree...we really need rules preventing these threads from appearing

Dark~Lugia

Unknown character
Years
I agree too. There are spriters who make fusions that are terrible.

And why do people make thread where they reguest only one sprite? Why do they think there are shops? They should try to make them by themselfs or reguest from a thread.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
exactly the point I'm trying to get across
I bet some n00b will bad rep me for this
that's another thing, rep bashing...I got one in one of those pointless single request threads lol

Dark~Lugia

Unknown character
Years
Yes. Reputation. Because someone has different opinions other ones take away rep because of it. Or maybe someone did it by accident. That is very unlikely, but it is an option.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
the fool didnt even give a reason...
oh well
my reputation doesent need to be shown by bars
anyways I'm gonna try and get a rule stopping single 1 sprite request threads, who's with me?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
that's 2 people...I reckon we need quite alot of members like us to go and suggest it
becuse these "request" threads are annoying

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
Years
Here's an idea for the rep bashing: Turn of Rep like I did. No need for it, really.

Yeah, I agree that something should be put into place for such things. It really isn't all that good to have tons of single request threads. I know a couple of places have banned such things. I''m with ya on this.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
thanks for the back up dude, I'm generally trying to stop rep bashing for pathetic reasons all together, but it's oimpossible to acchieve this goal and the rep bashing one alone, that's why I'm asking for help

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
I would have to agree about this...I run a TCard shop and it works really well. What people should do is look around for someone running a spriting shop and place their request there. ALTHOUGH, I don't have any problem with someone posting a thread requesting a large number of sprites. This could almost turn into a shop for spriters, instead of the other way around.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I also agree with what ya'll are saying. Theres to many of those threads and its time for it to come to an end. I'm not trying to be meen to any one but that really is what sprite shops are for. :\
I don't think 6 is enough, we need more peoplz.

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
Years
im also in this, i hate when u make a thread then the next day its on the second page because of one-request threads made by lazy, influenced n00bs.. =\

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
I also hate the next several things here:

1. One reqest threads
2. Members having 25(this is just a random number) different requests threads(aka shops) in 3 days period...
3.People requesting just to raise their post count,they should atleast make a album for it on photobucket and put all their reqests there and put the link in their sig.

And now a suggestion:

We should have a stickied thread for helping other members get better and to do one time requests.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
anyways I think with a few more people we may be able to get this rule in place
but for stating my opinion I am close to a ban so I better calm down a lil

Back