• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animated Banner (Warning: Cheap use of sprites. 0_o)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Meh. I made a small animated banner, just to see if I could do it. I like it, although it's definitely not the best work I could produce. 0_o I need to figure out how I can improve it, lol.

goodone.gif

Last edited:

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
yeah, the writing changes too fast,
it looks pretty good to me though.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Same as Scolari and Breakout said. The writing changes too fast. But i very like it ^_^ And there's Swalot in it, one of my fave' Pokemon.

Kenji-san

OMG! ZE IDIOT IST BACK!! > RUN
Years
Same as all other people say, the writings are a bit too fast.
I like it very much though.^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Cute sprites, the animation on them needs to go faster, and the text a little slower, I can help you fix it up abit if you would like, Pm me ^.^

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Pincushion said:
Cute sprites, the animation on them needs to go faster, and the text a little slower, I can help you fix it up abit if you would like, Pm me ^.^

Thanks so much! But I went in and learned a bit more about GIMP so that I could implement the suggestions you guys have been giving me. :P The new one's up top now. Just for reference, here's the crappy old one, lol:

Swanaut.gif

And here's the new one:

goodone.gif

Back