• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokemon icon sprites

Shiny Munchlax

Old School Trainer
Years
I have alot in progress, but here is my thread of sprites. The first i will post is a snorlax replacement sprite for the hero walking. I dont think it is in GBC colors but that is what it is made for. Feel free to recolor it or modify it in any way, but please give me some kind of credit somewhere for it. It is a highly edited snorlax sprite from pokemon yellow.

Shiny Munchlax

Old School Trainer
Years
thanks for your advice. it looks better in the game in the original heros colors(although not the correct in any means for snorlax) like i said you can recolor it if you wish. you dont have much choice when you only have 3 colors to choose from (excluding white). im only doing stuff for r/b/y/g/s/c right now because i am less familiar with r/s. i could probably revamp it for leaf green and fire red though since they have a basically same storyline, just better graphics.

Back