• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Announcing meh Retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
Years
Yeah, i'll be retiring from the trendwhore position. (i'll still make banners, just not for other people to have or rate) For those of you who want to know why... it's because G&P is crawling with n00bs. there, i said it. there are spammers and poeple who get banned the second they walk into G&P, and i'm tired of it. People are constantly dragging me into their ****. Whatever happened to the old Graphics forum... the one where everybody was welcome and people were respectful, not arrogant? to all the people who still care about G&P deeply, good luck.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Im really sorry you feel this way ACmanga, I understand everything you have said, G&P isn't the same as it used to be, people are extreamly disrespectful and its just horrible. Theres alot of arguments braking out in threads about stupid things, hardly anyone gives good advice, and its just these constant n00bs requesting things and then never using them, Spamming up good threads, wasting peoples times, braking rules its just so annoying, I hope you do come back here more once you've had abit of time away though, AC you really do bring alot to this forum, and we need your fantastic banner skills to keep it into shape ;)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
I'm sorry that you're feeling like this ACManga *hugs* I wish you success in what you continue with! :) You're a very talented banner maker.

Unfortunately I'll have to close this thread since PC doesn't allow "leaving" threads...but nevertheless I'm sorry people were disrespectful to you and I hope that you continue doing your awesome work!

*locks*

--FG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back