• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ahoy

Years
hey, joined awhile back but never much got around to posting until recently. my interest avolve around website creation, anime music videos, and rpgmaker. Occasionaly ill make a few graphics. See you guys around.

00Zero

banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2006
hello and welcome to poke community! Just call me Maxie! I love Grpahics well enjoy!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Technically, you have to be absent from PC for about 30 days from the time you make a welcome back thread like this and you had made a few posts before the creation of this thread, but since you have very few posts as it is I'll just let it stay. X3

So, like, welcome back to PC Majin. ^^ I hope you have fun posting, enjoy your stay. X3

~Kelsey

Back