• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most painful experience?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
Mine is when I fell off my bike and the handbrake fell into my forehead, right next to my eye socket. :\ What about you?

Oh, and when I almost bruised my ribs. XO

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
My parents, and brother were out, and left me home alone. I had no money, I was locked in. I got hungry so I checked the fridge. NOTHING!

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
Nop, I was trying to impress this girl at school. Outside i brought my bike. To do a trick. So I pull a trick on a table. I thought i could do a 360 over a small table using a ramp.
Good news: My bike wasn't damages
Bad News : I didn't do the 360, broke my wrist, didn't impress the girl, and could not pitch for 3 months.

This was rare cause i was one of the schools popular kids but, i liked her but not sure if she liked me. Thats how it all started. But i still do BMX.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Let's see sweeties:

Physically: The time I dislocated my knee...OW! ;0; I was running, and tripped, lated sideways, and...CRACK! It's just painfull thinking about it.

Emotionally: This girl broke my heart, 3 times, but I got over it. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
physically...I can't really recall. I'm tough as nails because I drink my milk.

Emotionally, it was when I was 14. I really liked this girl...a lot. And when I asked her to be my girlfriend, she just said "no" straight up. It was partially due to the fact that it was my very first rejection and partly the fact the I really liked her and she was really hot that made it hurt so much.

Years
Someone said she liked me, and I found out she was playing me. She didn't like me or anything.
Well, I was gonna say that, but since it's kind of lame...

...Once I had a headache for no reason.
That's kind of boring after the BMX guy.

Years
Okay, I was sick last summer an' at about tha same date as now I got outta hospital. Even though I was healthy, tha disease had struck me hard, as most childhood diseases do if they occur at adollescence, so tha doc told me ta go easy on tha food an' keep followin' a diet for another 2 weeks.

Of course, as always, my gluttonous appetite couldn't bare anymore diets so I somehow ended up talkin' mom inta makin' me a huge pizza 2 days after I dot out. o_O

Ta make things easier for my stomach, she made me a vegetarian pizza with corn on it, an' I completly ignored my organism's wierd aversion ta corn.

I ended up with a billiar seziure that lasted 24 hours an' gave me undescrivable stomach cramps that echoed throughout my body, climaxing with shiverring an' faint-ness. It was like bein' poisoned an' I got so scared that I even had a panic attack. >_<;;;

I was too exausted ta throw up an' until I managed ta do so my stomach was racked by a horrible pain, unlike anything I've ever felt before, even worse than a kick in tha nuts... >_<
...nowadays I avoid corn at all costs. ^^;;

Jaguarsfan2004

Jacksonville Jaguars fan
Years
being picked on at school one day while i was in health class the teacher was out for that day i have a disabitty. well they started picking on me and one them sayed i didn't belong in this class or any class at all

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
aa When my younger brother hit me with a rock. He cut me arm i have to go to the hospital little more and he could have cut my veins. (He is like satan)

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2008
I would have to say... When I was little, like six or something and I was at my parent's friend's house and their vicious dog bit me, on the face and tore half my ear off... But unlike other people who would of had an accident like that, they wouldn't never touch a dog again, as for me, I love dogs no matter what and I have a really big dog who only likes me and no one else, heh...

--- Kearah ---

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Why is veryone talking about GF and BF i've never had GF and i don't care.

Hmm,I don't recall having being hurt badly.I'll think about it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
the most painful would have been the other day when i kicked my soccer ball at the back of the net trying to chip it back over and smacked my second and third toe the webbing (middle bit) was bleeding like hell like a water bottle spilling big droplets and i almost fainted but never cry.......ever

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
The worst for me was.....well.....it is too painful to say for me......all I can say is that it involved my mother. That's it. But, so you guys can read SOMETHING, here's a smaller couple.

1-Sprained my ankle at my uncles house trying one of those Scooters.
2-Stuck my hnd in a rose bush to get my cousin his marker back.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
Sceptiles Master said:
Harsh everything boys are posting are about girlies and school./
That'z cuz women are evil :3

I don't remember it, but when I waz really little I fell and broke my coller bone, I don't remember how it felt, but I"m zure it waz painfull XD

Courze, I"ve alzo twizted my ankel during vollyball plenty of timez but I doubt that hurtz az much az a broken bone o.o

My boyfriend alzo broke up with me for a little while becauze of too many rumorz ;----; But he wized up and we are back together <3333
~Nheer<3

Don't worry bna_li, zomething painfull and exciting will happen zooner or later. Doez that encourage you? XD

Back