• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm New

Medicham Fan Girl

Medicham Trainer
Years
Hi. I just joined. ^_^ I'm also a member of Serebii.Net. My screen name there is Jillian14. I also just discovered this Forum. ^_^ So I hope to have a good time here.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Welcome, Medicham Fan Girl. X3 I'm Sukoshi Tenma, but you can just call me Karli, like most people do. :D Hopefully you'll have a great time here. n___n PM me if you have any questions~!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, make friends, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^ *Hugs.*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Hiiii~ ^^ Welcome to PC! I'm Kylie! X3 I hope you have a great time here, please read and obey the rules, 'cause they're important, like muffins, pretty ponies, and other sparkly things you will discover in the Pok?mon Community [Forums] XD

Oooh, do you like Medicham, by any chance? [XD] Medicham is cool!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Hiya! I'm.... oh forget it... I will put the recorder on... nice to meet you... really... and I really mean what the recorder say...

"Hiya!! I'm Max... welcome to PC!!!! First of all... remember to read and follow the rules and post a lot... have a great time... make new friends... and... HAVE FUN!!!! PM me if you have any kind of weird or razonable question or doubt... or if you want to be friends.

See ya around! - Max Hunter"

yeah... See ya around!!! =D

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2011
Hiya and welcome to the PokeCommunity. &_& Please read the rules and have fun. <33 If you'd like to be friends, PM me. :33

Back