• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating a style?

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
Is there any way to create a style to PC?
Since there's many moderator's that has made those witch are being used...
(I would like to try if it's possible, since I'm both quite good at Photoshop and css coding...)

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
It's just being nice so I can become a higher staff member then... XP
Well, maybe I'll do something... But not now.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Making a forum style for PC, as Tetsuya said is only for higher PC staff. But to actually make on on vBulletin you need to know your way around CSS which isn't that hard. You have to know where everything goes like the stylevars, header, footers. You will also have to edit templates in order for some otehr functions to work on. Divs can also be done to divide a banner. But basically it's just a use of the CSS function in the ACP as well as your skills on using PhotoShop or any other graphic tool to make your banners, stylevars, icons, and buttons. It's not that complicated actually. lol

Back