• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zari's Pokeball Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
^^;; Okay, I'm sort of a beginner when it comes to spriting, however I'll start my Pokeball shop now. ^^ 5 requests per day for the time being, but I may up the number. However, this one rule will always apply:

ONE REQUEST PER PERSON!

Don't double-post to get extras and don't ask for one every single day. Leave room for other people to request.

Some examples of my Pokeballs:

pokeballvulpix.png
pokeballshedinja.png
pokeballhoundoom.png
pokeballdustox.png
pokeballazurill.png
pokeballabsol.png

(( O.o Also, if you don't want the transparency for it, tell me ahead of time. That's why the backgrounds on those Pokeballs are grey. ))

In addition, I may open up Trainer requests, but not until I have some good examples.

Here's what to add in your request:

Pokeball type (no response = average Pokeball) - such as Great Ball, Ultra Ball, etc.
Pokemon (if it's not in the normal 386, supply an image/link and if it's Deoxys, specify which mode - Normal, Attack, Defense, Speed)

I -may- use Fusion/Recolour/Shadow Pokemon, but YOU must supply a link/image for said Pokemon.

EDIT: Updated to clarify Pokeball type.

---Poke'mon Chao---

chaoarcanine.png

I'm doing Poke'mon Chao now, but since the features are scratched, these take a bit longer. ^^ I'll add more examples as I go.

As a result of the time to make it, all Pokemon requested MUST be in the original 386 OR a 4th-gen Pokemon. NO FUSIONS. None. Period. If I change my mind, it'll be posted here, but that is the ultimatum.

Last edited:

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
^^ Thanks...I'm not very happy with the Dustox one, but it was the hardest one that I did for the example set...

--looking for requests--

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
^^ Yes, of course. What I'm asking is if you want me to use a Pokeball other than the default Pokeball (such as using a Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Net Ball, etc.) and while there might be little difference, some of them do have unique looks to them (camo pattern on the Safari Ball.)

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
Years
They're good. Somehow, you look like an awesome pokeball maker, but most begginers can't do that well first off. O.o Can i see one fusion? I don't want to request a fusion, just see how you would make one.

And can i have a fused pokeball? Pikachu with rayquaza pokeball?

Thanks in advance.

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
o.O Honestly, it was to my own surprise that I started the Pokeballs...I was fiddling around with an Absol and noticed the Pokeball...tested it out and I got addicted to it. XD

Alright, I'll put together a fusion (hopefully it won't be too horrid) and yes, of course, I'll work on the Pokeball.

Which Pokemon type/colour do you want to be most prominent in the Pokeball? And which type of Pokeball? (Great Ball, etc.)

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
o.O;; And color base? Pikachu or Rayquaza? (( I'm sort of assuming Pikachu ONLY because you listed Pikachu first, correct me if I'm wrong ))

Working on the Pokeball first, will work on test fusion after that.

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
^^ It's alright, I'm almost done with it, but I have two different versions of it...one with a split tail (like Rayquaza's tail) and one that isn't split.

I'll post the split one in just a moment as an edit here.

EDIT: Here is the Pikachu/Rayquaza Pokeball. ^^
pokeballpiquaza.png

EDIT -- Fusion Test

XD Okay, if you've ever had one of those "What the heck?!" moments, here was mine...the monstrosity that is Sunchu. XD A poor demonstration of a fusion, but it -was- funny to make.

fusionsunchu.png

Last edited:

trainra

just another person
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
Zari said:
xD It's up there in my last post, but be prepared...the field's COVERED in them!!

fusionsunchu.png

THe sunchu looks cool and that pokeball was great to

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
xD Thanks, trainra and Dragonscanbite. ^^ My first fusion was a success.

NOTICE!!!

o.O Well, it's actually pretty late here, so if no one else requests in the next 7 minutes ( 11:15 for me ) then I'm closing it for tonight...I thank those that came on my first night for helping me get my start with sprites.

This sprite shop is OPEN!

^^ We're open again, but this time, in addition to Pokeballs, I've got something else I'm now using...Chao!!

chaoarcanine.png

A quick example of an Arcanine Chao. Request number is bumped up to 5.

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
Years
Can I have a Scyther PokeBall?
The regular pokeball type.

And a Charizard ball that has umbreon's dark colors and a red circle in the middle? Great ball this time.

Thanx in Advance, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back