• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2004
In here your a pokemorph and you can make your own pokemorph if you want. We were created but now want to live in peace. Everyone has been safe, untill now. New forces are at work, and they threaten the species of pokemorphs. The new forces have abilities to track us by body temperature and they have special hearing aids to hear us when we morph. All of the ledgendary pokemorphs must team together to stop the evil that threatens to overcome them. You can be a regular trainer, a new forsees(thats the name) member, or a pokemorph.
form

name:
type:(if your a morph you can keep your morph a secret for a while)
looks:
personality:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
name: Zack riddle
type: Tainer/pokemorph He is a pokemorph, but what kind he is will be revealed laterage: 15
looks: Tall, with black hair and green/hazel eyes, and wears jeans, with a yellow or sometimes a red T-shirt, and a very long, black leather trenchcoat. personality: cool, calm, collective, and batlles brutally, he isn't evil, just doesn't take chances.
Pokemorph personality: The same as his human form, EXCEPT when he gets mad, he fits the term, "beserker" perfectly.

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Name: Johann (Known as Blaze to all his friends)
Type: Pokemon/Human. Can transform into either state or combine both to suit my needs. I'm a Raichu morph.
Looks: Depends. Human form: Black Muscle shirt, faded blue jeans, wears cowboy hat but has black spiked hair with highlighted tips, has hazel eyes, and wears the latest And 1 Shoe. Pokemon form: Looks like a Raichu.
Human/Pokemorph: Has goku yellow hair that is spiked (like a super saiyan), wears his human clothes, has Raichu's ears, and tail. And can form thunderballs at the palms of his hands and tail. His eyes stay hazel.
Personality: Laid back, but when someone picks on him for being a morph he changes into his human/pokemon form and brings a spark into their lives.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: I'll put my post in first person until someone tells me otherwise.

IC: When I entered the High School for the first day of school, I'm new to the town, so everyone stared me down to make a first impression. When I went into my homeroom people stared at me like they knew I was a morph and hated morphs. I ignored them and finally set my eyes on the cutest girl in the room. I walked up and sat beside her and said, "Hey, how's it goin'?"

"Okay I guess. But your sitting in my boyfriends seat so will you move off it?" She said with a nasty voice.

I was surprised that a cute girl like her could be so nasty. But I just shrugged and kept sitting there like I didn't hear her. Then her boyfriend walked up to me and said, "That's my spot."

"I don't see your name on it tough guy." I said as I noticed his big muscles and buzzed hair cut. Then I continued, "I guess your the captain of the football team?"

"Yeah. Now get out of my spot!" He said raising his voice.

"If want it come in get big guy. But I can guarentee you don't want to mess with me." I said coolly.

He lifted me up by my shirt and said madly, "What are you? One of those loser pokemorphs? Their the only ones who can act like that in front of me."

"Losers are w........I mean.......you really want to know?" I said as he hit my sore spot.

"Okay tough guy. Meet me after school in the ally and I can set you straight on who is the boss." He said with a smile.

"Um........okay if you say." I said alittle worried about unvealing my identity in a new place. "But I get this spot."

"Whatever." He said walking away.

"Wow. No ones ever stood up to him like that!" The cute girl said obviously impressed.

"Well I tell you a secret if you keep your mouth shut." I said grining.

"I won't tell. Please tell me." She said now interested in me.

"Fine. But if you tell I'll huntyou down." I said seriously. As I clinched my fist and started shaking. My ears morphed into raichu ears and she covered her mouth. Then I morphed them back so no one else could see them.

"Does this mean your a pokemorph?" She said.

I nodded and asked, "What's your name?"

"Oh, silly me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Courtney Eberhart."

"Nice name. I'm Johann but you can call me Blaze." I said with a goofy smile that made her giggle. The bell rang and we went our seperate ways.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2004
name:Kyra
type:pokemorph-Mew
looks:long fiery red hair, blue eyes
personality:nice but has an evil side

BTW:i forgot to say this but you can only have one morph so choose it wisly

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
(hmm, then let me re think my morph, as of now it's a mystery, but I'll decide soon)

As I was running, I toare off the wig, and removed the contact lenses, the police wouldn't recognize me now, I thought about what had happened, how they said they had to "Put me in a place, for my own safety" Hmph, fools, they'd never lock me up. I came across a school, it would be perfect for hiding in, I could blend in with the other kids.

About an hour passed, and I had thought I had lost them when I heard over an intercomm system "Attention, all students must procede to the caffateria for inspection, there has recently been knews of a pokemorph in the school."

After saying a great many things unprintable, I knew they had caught me, well, the last thing they'd expect was for me to actually go along with the rest of the students, and I'd fight my way out in the caffateria. Finding it wasn't hard, because I simply followed the lines of students.

As I entered the caffeteria where all the students were milling about, waiting, I saw a boy that looked deathly pale, and was starting to trmble a little, he had to be a pokemorph as well!

I walked over to him, and said "I suppose you're one of us too, listen, if we want to escape, we'll need to work together, what pokemon do you morph into?"

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: Are you talking about me? I guess you are I'll take it like it is.

IC: I nodded my head gently, I said quietly, "I morph into a Raichu, but I attend this school, so I have nothing to worry about but I don't want the students here to figure out I'm a morph." I thought awhile and then added, "Fine. I'm in. I know some one who can help us. Wait here a minute." I left the strange person to find Courtney with her boyfriend. I walked up to them and said, "Courtney I need to see you. It's an emergency."

"Oh, okay." She said not really understanding.

"No. She isn't going anywhere! She doesn't need to help you." He said.

"I need her help and she's the only one who can help." I said.

"Just let me help him, Chuck." Courtney said.

"No. You don't need to help this punk." Chuck said.

"Chuck! Is that your real name? That pathetic!" I said laughing my butt off.

"Shut up! You loser Pokemonmorph. I don't know why your even here. We all hate them. They're such losers, and you thought I was pathetic, look at you!" Chuck said half mad and half laughing at my face turning red.

I morphed Hald and half, revealling my Raichu ears and my tail that ripped out of my jeans. And then my hair turned goku yellow and was in the style of a super saiyan. "How did you guess, moron?"

"Easy I went to the main office and looked at your records. I seems that all our teachers know your a pokemorph and they wanted to keep it a secret. Anyway your a loser just like the rest of those monsters." He said seriously.

By that time my blood was boiling. I formed to thunderballs at the palm of each hand. "How about we have that little fight right now! If I win you can't make fun of me being a poke morph, and I'm just as good as you. If your win, I'll leave this school and never show my face here again."

"Fine by me." He said getting into a fighting stance. He tryed to punch me by I grab his arm with my tail, then I dragged him to the floor and threw both of my thunderballs on to his back as hard as I could.

"Now your paralysed from the waist down, enjoy never walking again." I said angered. Shoot now I really do have to get out of here. I grabed Courtney's arm and dragged her to were the stange person was watching me. "This is our delema." I said. Then I explained what happened and she nodded.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
(yes I was talking to you)

Well, I'm thinking that as soon as we get up to the scanner, who ever is first turn it into little pieces, and the one after will blow a hole in the wall. Not very sophisticated, but it'll work, they're used to us begging for mercy, not fighting back.

Then, several people in uniforms came into the caffateria, and set up what looked like an empty doorway, and began sending students through it one at a time.

"Showtime" I thought with a smirk, then to the raichu pokemorph, I said "okay, lets get in line. By the way, what's your name? Mine's Zack."

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"My name's Johann. Fine let's do this. I was the first one up to the scanner. When I walked through it it went off and I said, "I'll show you pokemorph!" as he transformed into his half form (His favorite form). He overcharged the machine with electricity and yelled to Zach, "Now!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
(ooc Zack, not Zach, but it's okay)

I focused my thoughts, and the change took place. There was a metagross in the caffateria. "METAGH" I shouted, and rammed into the caffateria wall, busting right through it as thought it were paper. I used the psychic energy this form had to levitate and turn around, and saw that johan was right behind, and gaining fast. I turned around and kept running, but gave him the lead when he caught up.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: It's Johann not Johan. But it's okay. Oh sorry for spelling the Zack wrong.

IC: I looked behind me as I saw Courtney following us. I rolled my eyes and said to Zack, "Turn left at this alley I have to take care of something." I saw a lightpole and wrapped my tail around it, a swung myself around, landing in front of her. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to catch up with you!" She said out of breathe.

"Why?" I said puzzled.

"Because of this." She said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. She bluched and added, "I wanted to do that before you left."

"I'll be back don't worry. I still have to teach that boyfriend of yours a lessen." I said reassuring her I'd return. "Listen, I'll return after school in the alley, tell your boyfriend to be there. Alright? Can you do this for me? Right now I have to hide with Zack until it's safe to come out. Bye." I said running into the alley behind Zack.

"Wait." She said, so I turned around and she said, "His name is Chuck."

"Alright I'll remember that." I said with a soft smile.

"Run there coming I'll distract them." She said as she heard the mob coming closer.

"Alright cya later." I said waving, she waved back and I dissappear into the alley.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
(ooc: sorry for mispelling your name too :\ I'll try to remember it)

Almost with regret, I tunred back to my human form, and sat down, thoroghly tired.

I said to Johann "Tell me, what do you plan to do? They don't want to cure pokemorphs, they want to lock them up, they know you're one now, so there's not likley any place around here where we can live in peace. I know what I'm planning, but if you've already got something, I'd be more than happy to hear it."

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"I say give thim what they want. If they want to see us fight, then we'll fight, we won't cowar. I plan to go back out there now and show them what I can do. You know we can take them all down with one single attack. I've lived in the dark for to long, it's time to rebel." I said gathering all my rage. "What do you say? Are you with me or not?" I said focusing all my rage. Then I remembered, "What's your plan?" I said wanting to know what he was going to do."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Well..." I said "No matter how powerful we are, we can't take them out alone, my plan is we can hightail it to the orange islands, where we aren't public enemy number one. and then perhaps to hoenn, where the rebellion is." I finished, then got out a cigarette (OOC: forgot to say, my character in this rp smokes, not in real life, but just in this specific rp.)

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
"Okay." I said as he pointed a finger at a fire hidrent and sent a spark flying at it and it blew it up. "There that's are distraction now let's get out of here." I said running deeper into the ally and then climbing a building wall, up to the ruff. I looked down another alley and saw Chuck and Courtney waiting there along with Chucks buddies, obviously for back-up, "I have to take care of something first." I said ginning evilly.

I jumped down and landed in front of him, still in my half form. "I knew you were a pokemorph!" He said stepping back.

I said, "See courtney I told you I would return. Now big guy, Chuck I believe your name is. You going to fight me or you going to stand there scared." I said mocking him. Chuck stepped forward, Courtney tryed to stop him but he smacked her out of the way. That got my blood boiling even more. Although I was mad I let him attack first. He charged toward me, and I said dissapointedly, "Why do they always have to charge?" I jumped in the air and smacked him with my tail sending him flying against the building. His buddies grabbed me, and I couldn't move. He got up and stood there and said, "You think your pretty tough don't you?"

I smirked and said, "No. I know I'm tough." I sent a blast of electricity rushing out of my body sending his buddies flying. But at that moment Chuck tackled me and started punching me repeatedly. I yelled out, "I'm stuck help!"

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
His buddies got up and tryed to ram the metagross but they only hurt them selfs because metagross is so hard, they ran away leave only Chuck. "I guess it's you and me now." I said wrapping my tail around his legs and pulling as hard as I could, which brought him down. "Now what can I do with you?" I said left him up in the air by his feet by my tail. I looked of at a small lightpole and said, "Perfect!" I walked over to it with CHuck still in the air, and put him on top of it. Charging my hands with electricity I bent the Light part of the light pole around his waist so he couldn't get down. Courtney got up and walked over laughing at the idiot. "You think that's fun. Watch this." I said morphing into a full Raichu but then I morphed my head into a humans head, which made her giggle. I morphed back and said, "I got to go. You won't see me for a long time. In fact you won't be able to see me. I'll be a Raichu so no one will now if I'm a pokemon or morph. So bye." I said giving her a small kiss on the cheek and running off with the metagross. And as I was running I was transforming into a Raichu.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
um could i join? if so
name paige
age 11
gender female
type:pokemorph dragonite/human
looks:human form black hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt sneakers back pack pokemon form smaller then most dragonite has strange crystal ball neck lace both put together wearing scirt thing straplass belly shirt same hair dragonites enteneye power not sure but powerful
personality:nice friendly shy likes to stay as dragonite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back