• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please don't laugh......

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Well, here's my latest card, I think I got the placement and fonts right.
Anyway, the illus is by me and.....not so good...it's kinda crappy...
Anyway, I now present to you, VOLTORB!!!
commonvoltorb4jv.png

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Except for the picture, it's actually pretty good! ^^

But next time, post it as a thumbnail instead. It would be a lot better for dial-up users.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Let's face it, the pic is hilarious! The Voltorb itself is with a comic face!

Apart if that is very cool! But very plain!

- Fonts: 17/17 %
- Placement: 17/17 %
- Art: 10/16 %
- Upper Stats: 14/16 %
- Attacks: 14/17 %
- Bottom Stats: 16/17 %
- Total: 88/100 % ~ 9/10

Not bad, indeed very good!

QFred

Behold...
Years
First of all, harrybitzo, they are not "Fake Types", they are Custom types! Then, what's wrong with using them? These cards can't be used for real playing, so! Also, the Custom types make the game more versatile!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
i like the card... although, you should have used different coloures in the back, it blends too much, maybe using darker colours would look better

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
QFred said:
First of all, harrybitzo, they are not "Fake Types", they are Custom types! Then, what's wrong with using them? These cards can't be used for real playing, so! Also, the Custom types make the game more versatile!

I didn't mean it like that.
Just I like to see cards that look like real ones.

Back