• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 2 vs. 2 battles?!

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
is there any 2 on 2 battles in fr/lg? ive checked various screenshots and never yet seen a 2 on 2 battle in fr/lg. does anyone know if theres any such duels in this game or was it just a r/s special. if anyone has seen battles of these in fr/lg put a picture up.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
There is 2v2 battle.
For trainer like twin, or battle buddie.
There is not much 2v2 battle in this game, dah

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2009
I believe there's six 2 vs. 2 battles in the game, which was much more than Ru/Sa so I'm not complaining.

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
I Think There Is More Then 6 Two vs Two Battles In Ruby And I Hope This Game Does

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
There was a very low number of 2 on 2 battles in this game. Colosseum makes up for that though....

I hope that if they make a Yellow remake, Jessie and James battles are 2 on 2.

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 14, 2004
That would be cool if you battled Jesse and James in a 2 vs 2 battle. how many games do you think they will remake?

Shinin

Banned
Years
they probably won't make any more remakes, but I hope they at least make one of g/s called like white gold and platinum silver
3v3??? sounds cool, but weird
yeah Colosseum rocks
2v2 is better than 1v1 in a lot of ways

Back