View Full Version : What Is this ability called

December 14th, 2005, 6:12 PM
I think theirs a Phycic ability that shinks the opponent pokemon to a small size, whats this abilitie called and which pokemon can use it?

December 14th, 2005, 6:18 PM
No one knows? and u call ureselves pokemon fans??

December 14th, 2005, 6:24 PM
First off, try not to double post >>;; We'll answer it when we can. Just be patient.
/yelling she probably shouldn't be doing right now

Second... are you thinking of Minimize? That's the only thing I could think of.

Chairman Kaga
December 14th, 2005, 6:27 PM
Ahem...I know you're new, but it's rather impolite to double-post six minutes after your original post, and be irratable about it no less. At forums, you tend to have to wait hours for your response, so it requires patience.

Also, questions that can be answered in one reply regarding the pokemon games go in this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56028) thread, so there's really no need for this to be open.