• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sub-Forum For OVP

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I reckon we should seperate the quizes from the general question in OVP. It's getting awfully annoying...

So in my opinion, I think we should get a sub-forum for Quizes.

Er... yeah...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Well, the staff are really rather against quizzes being in OVP in the first place; if you've read the OVP rules recently, you'll have noticed that we have a rule about only one or so quizzes being posted one day [not per person, per day]. ^_^; Therefore, it'd be rather pointless, ne?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
(I had three minutes to type an explanation before school so bear with my being vague)

When I was OVP mod, I did that to crack down on the number of quizzes because there was a time for a while where they were far too abundant and were basically full of spam...we don't like the idea of being able to post a picture and a c/p results description and it adding to your postcount...we considered a no-postcount sub-forum at one time, but the crackdown was instated instead because of disagreements among the mods on whether it was necessary or not, so I did what I could with the power I had for OVP. I know they're making a resurgence, and if it stays like this, the idea may be brought up again, but it's not likely.

Years
I don't think it'd be helpful at the moment. True, there are more quizzes right now than say, a few weeks ago, but there still aren't that many to consider it IMO. :/ It'd be kinda dead, I think. (Unless it made pepole make more quizzes @_@)

John Denver

Banned
Years
It doesn't need a subforum.

The reason a forum would get a subforum is if it's behind --literally-- overun with a specific kind of topic. Remember when Other Chat became overun with birthday topics? Bam...subforum. But that's only because, if I remember right, over HALF of OC had become birthday and congrats topics.

Quizzes are abundunt there, but they aren't so overblown that they need their own subforum. Neh...

Back