PDA

View Full Version : (~January Daily Chit-Chat~)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 3:51 AM
"XD", "o_o", "o.o", ">O", ";D", and "lolz".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-I just love the mods arent they the best

Tribute to Ty hope ya like it

Pete
January 6th, 2006, 3:59 AM
Nice.

I just got back from typing sessions. It's midday over here.

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 4:03 AM
That's nice

But right now im gunna hit the nice adjustable sack with a juice box =P

Spectrum
January 6th, 2006, 4:47 AM
"XD", "o_o", "o.o", ">O", ";D", and "lolz".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-I just love the mods arent they the best

Tribute to Ty hope ya like it
Aw, how cute. You're going on my buddy list. <3

John Denver
January 6th, 2006, 9:17 AM
WASSUP NOOBS?

how's it crackin

Spectrum
January 6th, 2006, 9:21 AM
It's crackin' like a polaroid picture.

...wait.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 9:25 AM
Who you calling a n00b? >O *is not no n00b*

Anyway, I havent been in here in a while O.o

THIRTY-SIX
January 6th, 2006, 9:38 AM
hummmm i just ate a very oily pizzza ^_^
oh hi ya' dakota....

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 9:44 AM
OI~! I HAVE!! Look like...some pages back when paige was owning me left and right.I feel sorry for you Simon. My niece so owned you, I'm proud of her. XD

Kahoshi/Hotaru.

This is why I don't like referring to people as their real names. I like calling ones by their real names. If someone doesn't know who ... is then that's too bad, they need to get around more. XD

WASSUP NOOBS?

how's it crackin None of your car wax D! XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 9:52 AM
*pokes Uncle Andy* Rawr~ X3

I'm uber bored O.o Maybe that's why I'm posting in here.....XD *has nothing better to do*

Pete
January 6th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Same. I'm bored, but I have stupid typing homework to do.

Stupid typing homework...

Eon-Rider
January 6th, 2006, 10:53 AM
I'm bored too. XD
So... hi!

Spectrum
January 6th, 2006, 10:59 AM
I'm uber bored O.o Maybe that's why I'm posting in here.....XD *has nothing better to do*
Surely it's not that hard to find something better to do. I mean, even voting on polls is better than lurking in a single thread.

Spectrum
January 6th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Mmhmm, like me, I'm here avoiding your request. ;D
Don't make me hurt you.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Surely it's not that hard to find something better to do. I mean, even voting on polls is better than lurking in a single thread.

Which is why I am playing Leaf Green XD So meh~

John Denver
January 6th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Am I the only one on PC that's good at DDR...

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Am I the only one on PC that's good at DDR...

Seems that way...;D

I've never tried DDR before but I've seen it at Arcades before XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 12:25 PM
I can't seem to recall the last time you were in the DCC, Kimi... XP

Chairman Kaga
January 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
And it's also incredibly rare that it's more active at morning (EST) than it is at night (again...EST) o_O I don't think I've quite seen it like that before.

Karasuma
January 6th, 2006, 12:35 PM
WASSUP NOOBS?

how's it crackin

Its okay I guess. But I remember how the DCC was full back in the days..

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 1:04 PM
I feel sorry for you Simon. My niece so owned you, I'm proud of her. XD>.> It was just like...twice.

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 2:06 PM
*smacks Simon*
You're getting owned too much. You're becoming weak
It's because of the theme >___> HURRY UP WITH THE NEW ONE! >:

And change your Nature to Naive >_>;

O: Not only that, you killed the DCC for..an hour?! You should no longer be queen v_v

Pete
January 6th, 2006, 2:08 PM
Simon's weak??

Jeez, bedtime now. G'night.

Karasuma
I'll help by reviving this..what's going on?

Simon
*smacks Simon*
You're getting owned too much. You're becoming weak
It's because of the theme >___> HURRY UP WITH THE NEW ONE! >:

And change your Nature to Naive >_>;

O: Not only that, you killed the DCC for..an hour?! You should no longer be queen v_vI've long given up on making a new theme.

As for the accusation of killing it, it was already dead when I posted. If anyone should be blamed for killing it, it's Rock Lee.

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 2:15 PM
I've long given up on making a new theme.

As for the accusation of killing it, it was already dead when I posted. If anyone should be blamed for killing it, it's Rock Lee.
Rock Lee killed it for 30min...that is somewhat acceptable, seeing he's kinda a new poster here.
YOU on the otherhand, killed it for an hour. And no one bothered to reply. You, being in the Mafia, have no excuse. *slams down gavel* Unless yuou can think of some other kind of excuse XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 2:30 PM
Rock Lee killed it for 30min...that is somewhat acceptable, seeing he's kinda a new poster here.
YOU on the otherhand, killed it for an hour. And no one bothered to reply. You, being in the Mafia, have no excuse. *slams down gavel* Unless yuou can think of some other kind of excuse XDOI~! YOU!! IDIOT THERE!! LET'S SEE YOU NOT KILL IT WHEN NO OTHER REGULAR IS ON!! LET'S SEE YOU KEEP IT ALIVE BY BEING THE ONLY PERSON HERE FOR AN HOUR!!

Until then, get the hell out of my face. 'Kay? 'Kay.

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 2:38 PM
o.0; You really take things way to seriously when you're put in a situation. Sheesh. Chill ._.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 3:27 PM
So, I trust things have been falling apart in my absence? XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 3:47 PM
Hiya everyone!! How's all of ya' doing??

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 3:50 PM
*Pats Chibi* ;_;

SIMON, YOU STUPID THING, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, TRYING TO BE L33T LIKE ME USING A BIG FONT AND BEING BIYATCHY AND FAILING HORRIBLY!I'd be ****ed to want to be like you.

Cloud_boy
January 6th, 2006, 3:51 PM
http://www.funnypart.com/funny_flash/jingle_bells_reversed.shtml

you all want to hear somethnig weird? then try this!

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 3:55 PM
Hiya everyone!! How's all of ya' doing??
Obviously, none of us are doing quite well, Flissy.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 4:03 PM
Obviously, none of us are doing quite well, Flissy.

Hmm.. I'm not doing that good either.. School started on meh side.. and I gotta adapt ta' new school..

Karasuma
January 6th, 2006, 4:12 PM
Hey everyone, whats going on today? I'll help this get to 100. It has to be today

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 4:15 PM
Hey everyone, whats going on today? I'll help this get to 100. It has to be today

Hiya!! I'll help too!!! And yes.. it gotta be today!!

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 4:15 PM
Ohhh, just stop being a lobster. X3Lobster...most people would've used crabby.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 4:16 PM
We're just three pages away from 100, and Rock Lee over here was just the first to notice. Hmm...

And yes, the Brigadier General's right, Simon. Quit being an aquatic crustacean, and maybe she won't pwn you that easily.

Karasuma
January 6th, 2006, 4:16 PM
Hiya!! I'll help too!!! And yes.. it gotta be today!!

Well we have to say something to reach it. How was your week fliss?

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 4:17 PM
I say lobster because I'm l33t like that.Whatever you want to think lady...

Cloud_boy
January 6th, 2006, 4:19 PM
Speaking of lobsters, never remove the rubber bands before you cook them, or you'll be in for the fight of your life.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 4:20 PM
Ah screw this. I'm gonna go talk to the voices now.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 4:22 PM
I like Jack tonight. XD
Really? Aww... *feels all warm and fuzzy inside* <3

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:23 PM
And yes, the Brigadier General's right, Simon. Quit being an aquatic crustacean, and maybe she won't pwn you that easily.

I was going to ask if anyone was up for some crab cakes now. But I better not. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 4:26 PM
I was going to ask if anyone was up for some crab cakes now. But I better not. XD
I don't even think Simon's fit for human consumption in the first place. XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 4:30 PM
I don't even think Simon's fit for human consumption in the first place. XDYes. I might give you a painfully slow lethal bowel movement.

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:32 PM
I don't even think Simon's fit for human consumption in the first place. XD

True. Besides, Simon's cool. Why would anyone want to eat him in the first place?

See!? I can be nice!! when it's for my own personal gain. XD

What was that last part again? How about saying it a little lounder? XD

Cloud_boy
January 6th, 2006, 4:33 PM
Yes. I might give you a painfully slow lethal bowel movement.
... You mean diarreah,right?

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:35 PM
OMG....I can't wait to go back to school x_x I'm so bored now it's not even funny anymore >_> I just wish I was in school....sadly enough XD

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:36 PM
Don't you mean type it a little bigger? XD

lol, yeah. I ment to put type instead of say. XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:38 PM
Dude, I feel you, I drew a face on an orange today I was so bored...

XD!

I dont think I'm really that bored I just feel like i want more to do then sitting around the computer all day talking to my friends x_x My parents are never half healthy enough to do anything anymore -.-

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 4:39 PM
OMG....I can't wait to go back to school x_x I'm so bored now it's not even funny anymore >_> I just wish I was in school....sadly enough XD

Meh how I wish I were ya'.. School started on meh side and I wish it haven't start yet.. Now I can't watch anime as much as I did during the vacation..

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 4:40 PM
I swear Paige's avatar just moved...

I need sleep...

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:42 PM
I swear Paige's avatar just moved...

I need sleep...

XD!

That's worse than Uncle Andy saying that his avvy moves XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 4:43 PM
No it moves when Shani doesn't like you...Then Shani can remain confined to this screen.

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:45 PM
Kahosi, you mentioned something last night about an anime called Loveless, right? I want to make sure if this is the anime because I think I've found some wallpapers for that series.....

...and Gundam Seed.

Cloud_boy
January 6th, 2006, 4:46 PM
Meh how I wish I were ya'.. School started on meh side and I wish it haven't start yet.. Now I can't watch anime as much as I did during the vacation..
You poor thing, I still got a month left of break.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 4:47 PM
Kahosi, you mentioned something last night about an anime called Loveless, right? I want to make sure if this is the anime because I think I've found some wallpapers for that series.....

...and Gundam Seed.

Gundam Seed again?? Omfg..

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:48 PM
Azumanga Daioh is my main anime obsession <3

and Paige >O You need to add my new LJ ;.; The link is in my siggy above my banner~ ;D

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:49 PM
Mmhmm, Loveless, it's one of my favorites~ and I only like the druggies from SEED, everyone else bugs me. XD

The site I went to only had one Loveless wallpaper.

Loveless Wallpaper (http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/loveless/)

I'm just looking around for a new wallpaper to replace my Outer Scouts one.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 4:49 PM
Azumanga Daioh is my main anime obsession <3

Mine ish probably Inuyasha!! Actually that's pretty obvious..

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:50 PM
Mine ish probably Inuyasha!! Actually that's pretty obvious..

Inuyasha > All

Don't even get me started on Inuyasha.....XD

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:52 PM
Right now, I got into Azumanga Daioh too. I've been reading the first two mangas of it lately. XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:53 PM
Yay~ ;D *adds back*

*is still so bored she's about to lose her mind* x_x

I havent watched it or read the manga yet XD I wanna read the manga at least but getting my dad to go to the mall is like getting a cow to move out of the railway x_x I'm not saying he's slow He'll just be like "I'm not going to the mall tonight!" There are hardly any bookstores that arent at the mall. So I'm out of luck there ;.;

Lust
January 6th, 2006, 4:56 PM
The artwork in Azumanga Daioh freaking blows. I hate how the person drew the characters.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:57 PM
>_>

*no comment*

I like Azumanga Daioh end of story....>O

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 4:57 PM
Thats one thing about some animes brought over here. Its the voice overs. Like I've noticed that on Yu Yu Hakusho, the old woman has the same voice actor as Frieza from DBZ. Botan was Chi Chi from DBZ too. I just think there needs to be some more voice actors. But thats my oppion.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 4:58 PM
Who would win in a fight: Inuyasha or Shani Andras?

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 4:58 PM
The artwork in Azumanga Daioh freaking blows. I hate how the person drew the characters.

Yep.. Inuyasha ish much, much, much, much better!!

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 4:59 PM
In the dub sailor moon movie....Serena sounds like an old lady O.o

I'm not kidding....she really does XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:00 PM
Who would win in a fight: Inuyasha or Shani Andras?

None of them.. Hakudoushi-kun's gonna kill the both of them.. PHWEE!!

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 5:00 PM
I always thought that the artwork for Comic Party was pretty good.[/change anime but keeping on topic.] XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:03 PM
None of them.. Hakudoushi-kun's gonna kill the both of them.. PHWEE!!
Can Hakudoshi destroy a GAT-X252 Forbidden? I don't think so. XP

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 5:05 PM
In the dub sailor moon movie....Serena sounds like an old lady O.o

I'm not kidding....she really does XD

I thought she sounded better as the series went on. She sounded really good in Stars. Though it was subtitled though, it was still good, lol.

But thats my oppion that is.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:06 PM
Can Hakudoshi destroy a GAT-X252 Forbidden? I don't think so. XP

Ahem.. He can.. With some help from people like Sesshomaru..

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 5:08 PM
I bet I know what Jack and Simon are doing...... Something to do with a Stargate and has SG-1 on it. XD

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad SG-1 is back, as well as the opening!

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:10 PM
I bet I know what Jack and Simon are doing...... Something to do with a Stargate and has SG-1 on it. XD

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad SG-1 is back, as well as the opening!

O.o

OOk then Uncle Andy....Your worse than I am over excitement XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:11 PM
With some help from people like Sesshomaru..
So, you admit that Hakudoshi is powerless against a Gundam without the assistance of people such as Sesshomaru? XP

The concensus we've reached is that Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and (probably) Naraku are the only ones who can stand up to a Gundam and not die within the first few seconds of combat. Whether they could actually defeat a Gundam is still debatable, but we've also concluded that the chance of that happening is extremely slim.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:15 PM
So, you admit that Hakudoshi is powerless against a Gundam without the assistance of people such as Sesshomaru? XP

The concensus we've reached is that Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and (probably) Naraku are the only ones who can stand up to a Gundam and not die within the first few seconds of combat. Whether they could actually defeat a Gundam is still debatable, but we've also concluded that the chance of that happening is extremely slim.

Ahem.. Sesshomaru ish for the back-up.. Hakudoushi-kun can do it alone!! Hakudoushi-kun ish much better than Naraku.. He doesn't mind dirtying his own hands.. unlike Naraku..(although he does deserve some credit for that) Hakudoushi-kun can defeat a Gundam alone.. yes he can!!

Cloud_boy
January 6th, 2006, 5:18 PM
Ahem.. Sesshomaru ish for the back-up.. Hakudoushi-kun can do it alone!! Hakudoushi-kun ish much better than Naraku.. He doesn't mind dirtying his own hands.. unlike Naraku..(although he does deserve some credit for that) Hakudoushi-kun can defeat a Gundam alone.. yes he can!!
WOMAN! the only thing that can beat a Gundam is an other Gundam... Or a Zoid on steroids.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:18 PM

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad SG-1 is back, as well as the opening!See...I'm on the West Side (which is better than your side), so I have to wait three more hours.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:20 PM
Should I even ask whether I would like that show or not? O.o

Probly not XD I'm so into anime right now its all I watch nowadays~ Even Anime Movies. o_o

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:23 PM
Flissy: Hakudoshi's attacks would have little effect on even the laminated armor equipped on a Windam, much less the Phase Shift you see on Strike Freedom and other Gundams. Even a Natural pilot could be fast enough to deal with Hakudoshi with extreme prejudice.

Simon: I also live on the West Side, and I'm watching SG-1 right now. XP

Kimi: Stargate SG-1 is an anime. XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:23 PM
WOMAN! the only thing that can beat a Gundam is an other Gundam... Or a Zoid on steroids.

Woman can beat a Gundam??

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:24 PM
Ok fine.....just ignore me XD No one ever pays attention to me anyway ~_~

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:25 PM
Simon: I also live on the West Side, and I'm watching SG-1 right now. XPI see. Then you either live close to Central or you have something beyond basic cable.

Either way, go smite yourself.

*ignores Kimi*

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:27 PM
I see. Then you either live close to Central or you have something beyond basic cable.

Either way, go smite yourself.

*ignores Kimi*

Fine then! >O *ignores you too*

Hmph >( *sits in the corner all by herself*

Simon
Har har...page 100...

Now...my homework awaits me.

Jack O'Neill
Ok fine.....just ignore me XD No one ever pays attention to me anyway ~_~
*pokes* I'm not ignoring you, Kimi. XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:28 PM
Flissy: Hakudoshi's attacks would have little effect on even the laminated armor equipped on a Windam, much less the Phase Shift you see on Strike Freedom and other Gundams. Even a Natural pilot could be fast enough to deal with Hakudoshi with extreme prejudice.

NO!!! Hakudoushi-kun ish better in such a way that he will never die.. (unless akago's dead) If you're so bent on thinking Hakudoushi-kun ish so powerless.. I'll use Miroku.. He can suck the Gundam up with his wind tunnel..

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:29 PM
*pokes* I'm not ignoring you, Kimi. XD

At least someone cares then XD *dies from poke*

Simon
NO!!! Hakudoushi-kun ish better in such a way that he will never die.. (unless akago's dead) If you're so bent on thinking Hakudoushi-kun ish so powerless.. I'll use Miroku.. He can suck the Gundam up with his wind tunnel..He'll have one hell of a time sucking up something that heavy.

Cloud_boy
Woman can beat a Gundam??
No, I'm calling you a woman to get your attention.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:31 PM
NO!!! Hakudoushi-kun ish better in such a way that he will never die.. (unless akago's dead) If you're so bent on thinking Hakudoushi-kun ish so powerless.. I'll use Miroku.. He can suck the Gundam up with his wind tunnel..
Akago can also be dealt with easily with a Gundam. Do you even KNOW how much a Gundam weighs? The GAT-X102 Duel equipped with the Assault Shroud weighs a good 103 metric tons or so; a GFAS-X1 Destroy weighs 4 times as much. There is a limit to the things that Miroku can suck up with his Wind Tunnel, you know.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:32 PM
No, I'm calling you a woman to get your attention... unless you are not a woman.

I'm still counted at girl I suppose..

He'll have one hell of a time sucking up something that heavy.

Yes but he will eventually suck the Gundam up..

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:33 PM
Not before that Gundam blows him to bits with a railgun or beam cannon. XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:34 PM
I'm still counted at girl I suppose..

ok o_o

Why would Miroku want to do that? He'd probly be dead by the time it get into his wind tunnel XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:34 PM
Not before that Gundam blows him to bits with a railgun or beam cannon. XD

At least Miroku would have sucked up part of the Gundam.. That's better than nothing..

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 5:35 PM
O MY FLIPPIN GOD
The KH II themsong is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breather*ooooooooooooooo GOOD!!! I LOVE HIKARU-SAMA!! *latches on to her head* I WANT KH 2!!! ;________________;

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:36 PM
ok o_o

Why would Miroku want to do that? He'd probly be dead by the time it get into his wind tunnel XD

I don't know.. But at least he'll die an honourable death..

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:36 PM
At least Miroku would have sucked up part of the Gundam.. That's better than nothing..
Please, Flissy. All Miroku will suck up is air and debris, nothing more. The Gundam won't be anywhere near him by the time he dies. Even Kimi the Inuyasha fanatic agrees with me.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:38 PM
I don't know.. But at least he'll die an honourable death..I don't see the honor in this.

Soul Eater
O MY FLIPPIN GOD
The KH II themsong is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breather*ooooooooooooooo GOOD!!! I LOVE HIKARU-SAMA!! *latches on to her head* I WANT KH 2!!! ;________________;
OK o_o

Breathe....Chibi breathe XD *shakes you*

I dont think he wants to die though....wouldnt that make Sango cry? O.o

Please, Flissy. All Miroku will suck up is air and debris, nothing more. The Gundam won't be anywhere near him by the time he dies. Even Kimi the Inuyasha fanatic agrees with me.

Hey! XD I'm Azumanga Daioh Fanatic for one....>O

I just said that He would be dead by the time that thing was sucked up...seeing as its so big XD

Fls4eva

Humph.. Alright.. But Hakudoushi-kun isn't powerless..

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 5:39 PM
O.o

OOk then Uncle Andy....Your worse than I am over excitement XDYou know it. XD

See...I'm on the West Side (which is better than your side), so I have to wait three more hours. Says you, but everything is on the East Coast. As well as Stargate SG-1, thus the East Side = The better side. XD

So Jack, how did you like the opening?

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 5:40 PM
I don't know. I think a gundam might win. But I'm going to stay neutral in this, lol.

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 5:41 PM
I'd give my lung for her voice! She's so amazing! I'm going to have to buy myself a PS2....again

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:41 PM
You know it. XD

You know I get it from you than right? XD I get alot of things from you...You know you raised me Uncle Andy you just dont want to admit it XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:42 PM
OK o_o

Breathe....Chibi breathe XD *shakes you*

I dont think he wants to die though....wouldnt that make Sango cry? O.o

Sango might be dead by then..

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:44 PM
Sango might be dead by then..Especially if she's near Miroku when he's being pelted by projectiles. That stuff doesn't look like it's going to be pinpoint accurate for small targets.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:44 PM
Sango might be dead by then..
and how is that...? O.o Well I wouldnt doubt it seeing as she might be keeping Miroku from killing himself by sucking up something that's more than twice is size XD

Simon: I thought you had homework to do? XD Unless you just got hungry and ate it...XD

Simon...You have on sick twisted mind >____>

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:46 PM
Simon: I thought you had homework to do? XD Unless you just got hungry and ate it...XD
I don't eat paper. My sense of taste is reserved for finer things such as the flesh of kids like you.

Jack O'Neill
So Jack, how did you like the opening?
The openings have been getting more elaborate by the season.

I didn't know Cigarette-Smoking Man from The X-Files was a Prior. And yes, Gerak is a traitorous little *******. XD

Fls4eva
and how is that...? O.o Well I wouldnt doubt it seeing as she might be keeping Miroku from killing himself by sucking up something that's more than twice is size XD

I was thinking of Miroku flirting with a female Gundam and Sango gets angry and didn't notice a Gundam walking towards her.. Then she gets stepped on.. XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:47 PM
I don't eat paper. My sense of taste is reserved for finer things such as the flesh of kids like you.

I'm sure kids scream in horror over you o_o

and If you eat me hopefully I'll be died so i wont be grossed out >_>

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:49 PM
I'm sure kids scream in horror over you o_o

and If you eat me hopefully I'll be died so i wont be grossed out >_>
Erm...no...for reasons stated below...

Is being tranqed good enough?

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:50 PM
I was thinking of Miroku flirting with a female Gundam and Sango gets angry and didn't notice a Gundam walking towards her.. Then she gets stepped on.. XD
Or maybe he was trying to flirt with the Gundam's pilot. *coughlunamariahawkecough* *coughstellarloussiercough* *coughcagalliyulaathhacough*

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:50 PM
Last time I checked, Gundams had no genders...

O.. I didn't know that.. Cause I don't watch Gundam Seed..

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:51 PM
Erm...no...for reasons stated below...

Is being tranqed good enough?

Don't even think about touching me with your filthy hands T_T Who knows where they have been >_>

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 5:52 PM
Or maybe he was trying to flirt with the Gundam's pilot. *coughlunamariahawkecough* *coughstellarloussiercough* *coughcagalliyulaathhacough*

Hey.. that's right!! He's flirting with the pilots!!

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 5:53 PM
ZOMG, It's uncle grandpa! ;O!

*pokes Andycane with a candycane* <3Yellow Paige, how are yo...... *Dies from the poke*. XD

You know I get it from you than right? XD I get alot of things from you...You know you raised me Uncle Andy you just dont want to admit it XD Well I know. XD
You should talk to Paige about your mama. XD

The openings have been getting more elaborate by the season.I know, I really did like this one. The only downside was, it was the first opening since the 3rd ep (since the first 2 had the strange old Stargate movie opening) that didn't have Jack.

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 5:54 PM
Last time I checked, Gundams had no genders...

Sweeden's Gundam from G Gundam looked like a Sailor Scout. If that means anything, lol.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:54 PM
Well I know. XD
You should talk to Paige about your mama. XD

;.;

Why? Just admit it Uncle Andy...You raised me! XD I know you did XD

Momma has nothing to do with this >O

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 5:55 PM
They're all busy stalking Athrun... or dead...
And if Athrun found out, Miroku would be a target for a bloody reprisal at his hands. XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 5:56 PM
Don't even think about touching me with your filthy hands T_T Who knows where they have been >_>Well, since I eat peope to the bone, you can figure out certain places on your own.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 5:56 PM
And if Athrun found out, Miroku would be a target for a bloody reprisal at his hands. XD

Only if Miroku wasnt dead yet from sucking up that gundam XD

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 5:59 PM
Yes well, Neo Holland's gundam looked like a windmill, Id hate it if that really did mean something... XD

*is Dutch* ;o;

Oh yeah. The Winmill Gundam. That and the Mermaid Gundam's lookd bad in my oppion. Now I've got German ancestory though my mom's side, and I'm wondering, why does Germany's gundam look or seem like a ninja of sorts?

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 6:01 PM
O.. I randomly recalled.. I think Inuyasha and Sesshomaru can beat a Gundam.. if they work together!!

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:01 PM
The subject changes too fast in here...XD

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 6:02 PM
The subject changes too fast in here...XD

This ish how the DCC works..

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 6:02 PM
And now I'm lost amisdt all this Gundam talk. I really need to buy myself SEED.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:03 PM
*walks away from Simon after Uncle Andy* >_>

I've seen some of SEED O.o It's pretty good. I'm waiting for Destiny though XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:06 PM
Shinn's Dub Voice is super cute ;D

Paige....I'm a dub anime freak...XD

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 6:07 PM
I have german too~ X3 But it had a retarded name, "Grizzly".

Yeah, it was odd. I still think that Russia's gundam actually looked pretty good. It, to me, looked the closest to an actual gundam. Rather than something like Winmill or Mermaid Gundam. Oh, yeah, Japan's gundam's looked more like the real ones from the previous series and Seed. But Russia's did look pretty good.

Fls4eva
January 6th, 2006, 6:08 PM
Shinn's Dub Voice is super cute ;D

Paige....I'm a dub anime freak...XD

Most of the original anime pwnz the dubbed version..

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:09 PM
So? O.o

Doesnt really matter to me though....I'm an Anime freak so I'll still watch it as long as its subbed.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:11 PM
Like I said >_> I don't care ~_~ I'm an Anime freak....I heard Inuyasha's jap voice and I almost died XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 6:14 PM
Shinn Asuka - Matthew Erickson
Gilbert Dullindal - Ted Cole
Stellar Loussier - Kelly Sheridan
Sting Oakley - Tony Sampson
Rey Za Burrel - Kirby Morrow
Talia Gladys - Venus Terzo
Lunamaria Hawke - Maryke Hendrikse
Auel Neider - Brad Swaile

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 6:32 PM
I really hate to say this, Chairwoman, but...you killed it. ;o;

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:34 PM
I really hate to say this, Chairwoman, but...you killed it. ;o;
What the DCC? I know she did XD

That's my job though ;.; I'm the one that kills things >O

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 6:38 PM
*poke* Sango and Stellar have the same voice actor. So do Rey and Miroku. And from what I've heard, Lunamaria is gonna end up sounding a lot like Kagome.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:38 PM
Oh, Kimi! The drama, ohhh! ;o;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

*stabs the Drama*

>_> I hate Drama T_T

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:42 PM
That's going to be freaky O.o

If Shinn had Inuyasha's voice I'd really be flooding the whole world XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:48 PM
I'm just saying that if he did have Inuyasha's voice...XD

and no one has a sexier voice than Inuyasha <3

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 6:50 PM
My Algebra II book looks bigger than usual...

What's all this talk about dubbing?

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 6:51 PM
IF I DONT GET KH2 I'M GOING TO DIE DDD:
I WANT IT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADLY ;____________;
*pokes Jack with stick*
Go buy it for me Dad ;~;

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:52 PM
My Algebra II book looks bigger than usual...

What's all this talk about dubbing?
You just HAD to pop in here didnt you? XD It was so peacful without you ;.;

Momma won't buy me nothing ;< I don't even talk to Momma....just Uncle Andy...I know Uncle Andy can buy it for me ;D *bugs Uncle Andy to buy her KH2* ;D

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 6:52 PM
We've run out of topics... duh.I see. Care to help me with my chemistry then?

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 6:54 PM
I think I work as a repellent for him. You're a horrible one then.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:56 PM
*sprays Super Uber duper Simon repellant over Simon* o.o

I'm bored now ;<

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 6:57 PM
Sure... you wanna fail? ;3I already have a C. I don't see how it'll hurt.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 6:59 PM
You're ignoring me on purpose now Simon! >O *likes it better that way* XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:00 PM
*sprays Super Uber duper Simon repellant over Simon* o.o

I'm bored now ;<
Ewwww. How dare you pee on me!?

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 7:01 PM
Ewwww. How dare you pee on me!?

Simon I'm not that stupid -.-

Paige: I dont even like Simon >_>

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:02 PM
Alright, mix the red stuff with the blue stuff, and you create purple stuff....You wanna drink this?

Kimi: Yes you are.

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 7:04 PM
Heya n00bs.

How are we all going

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:04 PM
I never recall saying "drink it".Well, I'm offering it to you.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 7:05 PM
God, Kimi, can you say attention whore? D;

*beats her with nidhoggr heavy scythe*
*crushes Kimi under the foot of a Destroy*

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 7:05 PM
I didn't have to take Chemisty. So I can't help you out, sorry.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 7:06 PM
Heya n00bs.

How are we all going
Try speaking for yourself, n00b.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:07 PM
Awwww, thanks, but I don't take purple stuff from strangers. X3

I'm hungry, bye. o_oAnd I'm insisting that you drink this.

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 7:09 PM
Try speaking for yourself, n00b.Sorry Jacky my good friend.

Chairman Kaga
January 6th, 2006, 7:09 PM
I would help, Simon, but the combination of Physics and AP Calculus has completely destroyed my ability to think.........after that first incident with the gold cylinder I know I'm a dangerous homework helper o_o;

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 7:12 PM
I'm not really a n00b. I know how to type and all and I've been here almost a year now too. I guess that means I'm not a n00b. I think.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:14 PM
Meh...it's jsut extra credit that I happen to need.

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 7:15 PM
I'm not really a n00b. I know how to type and all and I've been here almost a year now too. I guess that means I'm not a n00b. I think.Yeah im only joking when i call people n00bs its just how i greet =P.

But some people like Jacky =P take it the wrong way

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 7:19 PM
Yeah im only joking when i call people n00bs its just how i greet =P.

But some people like Jacky =P take it the wrong way

But Jack's a pretty cool guy. Don't worry about it man.

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 7:21 PM
Yeah ive got nothing against Jack lol.

Just wondering do many people here play World Of Warcraft

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 7:27 PM
Nope not that I know of O.o

Happy Dude
January 6th, 2006, 7:28 PM
Nope not that I know of O.oWell they should be playing it.XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 7:31 PM
I'm playing Pokemon Emerald O.o I just got it today and its better than sapphirre and ruby XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:32 PM
30 minutes 'til it all begins anew.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 7:41 PM
30 minutes 'til it all begins anew.
It'll be much sooner if certain people actually posted.

Happy Dude: I'd play World of Warcraft if I could, but my computer's crap, and I can't afford the monthly fees.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:44 PM
LoL...it's the Ori. (http://prices.blackborder.com/images/smallpix/RV/16486.jpg)

...How would posting make 8PM come any faster?

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 7:49 PM
LoL...it's the Ori. (http://prices.blackborder.com/images/smallpix/RV/16486.jpg)
I didn't know there were Ori Priors in Ravnica. Sure, they call themselves Vedalken, but still...

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 7:54 PM
And they look much more combat-capable than the other old guys...

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 7:57 PM
And they look much more combat-capable than the other old guys...
Origin doesn't really go well with the races of Magic: the Gathering. That's why the Priors there look more combat-capable than the rest of their ilk.

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 7:59 PM
I tried to play that game...my ex-boyfriend to show me how and it was too hard for me O.o

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 8:00 PM
MUWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT BEGINS!! THE RETURN OF SG-1 AND SGA!!

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:07 PM
I tried to play that game...my ex-boyfriend to show me how and it was too hard for me O.o
Actually, Magic: the Gathering isn't really that hard. At least it wasn't for me.

Chairman Kaga
January 6th, 2006, 8:07 PM
Meh...it's jsut extra credit that I happen to need.

Then maybe you can tell me the maximum percentage of space that a square takes up when inscribed in a semicircle and we'll call it even >D

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 8:15 PM
Now you two start talking about SG-1, you two are just a bunch of losers. XD

Both SG-1 and Atlantis was great, both SG-1 and SGA had an ending that was shocking.
But yet again BSG ended with a cliffhanger and again I want to see that episode next week more then SG-1's and SGA's.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 8:16 PM
That's not going to happen Kaga...

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 8:16 PM
I'm going to bed now night =D *goes to sleep in a corner cuddling with her Inuyasha plushie*

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 8:17 PM
You know, I can't find any one to pair up with for some reason.[/random rant]

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:18 PM
That's why I never bothered with Battlestar Galactica.

Rodney overdosed on Wraith enzyme is a sight to behold. And you'll never believe what that traitorous ******* Gerak does. Did I mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man is a Prior? XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 8:19 PM
Now you two start talking about SG-1, you two are just a bunch of losers. XD

Both SG-1 and Atlantis was great, both SG-1 and SGA had an ending that was shocking.
But yet again BSG ended with a cliffhanger and again I want to see that episode next week more then SG-1's and SGA's.

I only talked about once ;.; Actaully wait no i didnt....o=)

I havent been posting in here O.o

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 8:25 PM
That's why I never bothered with Battlestar Galactica.

Rodney overdosed on Wraith enzyme is a sight to behold. And you'll never believe what that traitorous ******* Gerak does. Did I mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man is a Prior? XD
Galactica is in a way unreal. I mean I know SG-1 and SGA is just as unreal. But in a way it's more believable, with BSG the last ep you had two ships trying to blow each other out of the sky for nothing. You don't see two SG teams trying to wipe out each other over nothing.
But for the cliffhangers, BSG did take the cake. Not only at the season 2 break, but the season 1 ending.
Oh yea, I WANT JACK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies*

Kimi: You should watch Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, you'll like them. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:26 PM
"Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey." - Cigarette-Smoking Man

He mentioned Shani Andras. XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 8:27 PM
OMFG I NEED TO PEEEEE BUT MY SISTER IS SHOWERING.

Mystic
I only talked about once ;.; Actaully wait no i didnt....o=)

I havent been posting in here O.o

Quickly! Run to the back door. I'll stall Andy!

Nothing's going on here Andy. XD

[/hyperness]

Soul Eater
Galactica is in a way unreal. I mean I know SG-1 and SGA is just as unreal. But in a way it's more believable, with BSG the last ep you had two ships trying to blow each other out of the sky for nothing. You don't see two SG teams trying to wipe out each other over nothing.
But for the cliffhangers, BSG did take the cake. Not only at the season 2 break, but the season 1 ending.
Oh yea, I WANT JACK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dies*

Kimi: You should watch Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, you'll like them. XD

Maybe....but I'm going to bed XD I'll get in trouble for being on x_x

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 8:29 PM
"Andras chose to hunt the lion and was eaten by his prey." - Cigarette-Smoking Man

He mentioned Shani Andras. XD
I'm telling you, that guy was on crack. But I did love the look on his face when he lost all his nice powers. XD

pokejungle
January 6th, 2006, 8:29 PM
I give up~

*posts*

I couldn't stay away XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 8:30 PM
I'm telling you, that guy was on crack. But I did love the look on his face when he lost all his nice powers. XD

I'm watching it now Uncle Andy =D

Chairman Kaga
That's not going to happen Kaga...

I think it is. Because if you don't, I'll never give you faulty chemistry information again, and then where will you be?

Mystic
I give up~

*posts*

I couldn't stay away XD

Its too addicting of a place to leave. XD

Welcome Back.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:32 PM
All Ori Priors look like they're crack addicts. With leprosy. And cataracts. XD

Did I already mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man mentioned Shani Andras? XD

pokejungle
January 6th, 2006, 8:33 PM
Its too addicting of a place to leave. XD

Welcome Back.
Thanks ;3

It's like a drug @[email protected];

~~*~~

Moooooooooore!

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 8:33 PM
I think it is. Because if you don't, I'll never give you faulty chemistry information again, and then where will you be?I'll be asking my fellow female Asians.

Chairman Kaga
January 6th, 2006, 8:38 PM
I'll be asking my fellow female Asians.

And maybe they'll give you intentionally-incorrect answers like I do to my fellow classmates in AP Calculus.

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 8:39 PM
Thanks ;3

It's like a drug @[email protected];

~~*~~

Moooooooooore!

lol, I've actually almost trippled my post from being in the DCC. Its pretty fun. XD

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 8:39 PM
I'm watching it now Uncle Andy =DThat's a good start. After that, you need to catch up on Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and the first half of 9 for SG-1. Then Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 for Atlantis. XD
But really, both are great shows if you're the Sci-Fi type.

All Ori Priors look like they're crack addicts. With leprosy. And cataracts. XD

Did I already mention that Cigarette-Smoking Man mentioned Shani Andras? XDDuh, they are all clones and just have a little change on their face. Why do you think they all talk like they have had half their brain removed? XD

And yea, you said something about that. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:41 PM
And maybe they'll give you intentionally-incorrect answers like I do to my fellow classmates in AP Calculus.
I really should try doing that. **** my honesty! XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 8:41 PM
Kaga: No, Asians don't do that to each other. We willingly help each other cheat to the fullest extent.

Or the local group does anyway...

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 8:43 PM
That's a good start. After that, you need to catch up on Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and the first half of 9 for SG-1. Then Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 for Atlantis. XD

I loved the movie that started up the series. I see it sometimes, I'm into Sci-Fi kind of stuff. I'm actually thinking about posting my story here on PC.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:47 PM
Duh, they are all clones and just have a little change on their face. Why do you think they all talk like they have had half their brain removed? XD

And yea, you said something about that. XD
Because the Ori gave them enough crack to feed Tyrone Biggums' addiction for ten years on a daily basis? That much crack will play hell on your nervous system. XD

I didn't know Cigarette-Smoking Man's real name was Damaris. I thought it was C.G.B. Spender or something like that... XD

Oh, and Shani Andras. XD

Soul Eater
January 6th, 2006, 8:50 PM
That's a good start. After that, you need to catch up on Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and the first half of 9 for SG-1. Then Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 for Atlantis. XD

>_>

I'll try to...I think o_o

pokejungle
January 6th, 2006, 8:54 PM
...heh. I like doing that.

But then I have too big of a heart and tell them the right answer ._.;

Chibi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 8:57 PM
*is still slowly dying from lack of Kingdom Hearts*
;~; Sooora-kun....

Chairman Kaga
January 6th, 2006, 8:59 PM
I really should try doing that. **** my honesty! XD

Believe me, you'll do anything when you're trying to steal saluditorian from someone XD

Kaga: No, Asians don't do that to each other. We willingly help each other cheat to the fullest extent.

And two of the people in my AP Calculus class are the current valedictorian and saluditorian because of such behavior, leaving me to fill the third spot because of my honesty.

....so asians are just as evil as whites.....or whites are just as evil as asians.......something.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 8:59 PM
*is no longer dying from lack of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis* XD

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 9:02 PM
Mystic: My brother has the movie on his DVR. He watches it a good bit.

Jack: The Ori "helps" the Priors, that or they put their brains in the blender and then stick it back in.

And I though that Prior's name was "Priors 15475194". XD

Kimi: Just watch Stargate Monday and Stargate on the week days a 6. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:04 PM
....so asians are just as evil as whites.....or whites are just as evil as asians.......something.Or all of the races have the potential for evil, and some races are more prone to exploiting that potential that others? XP

Jack: The Ori "helps" the Priors, that or they put their brains in the blender and then stick it back in.

And I though that Prior's name was "Priors 15475194". XDThe Ori help the Priors by giving them crack, which has the same effect as putting their brains in blenders. XD

Just call him Cigarette-Smoking Man. XD

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:05 PM
I never really got into Naruto, its on Cartoon Network now, so I'll go and watch SGA now. Yay.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:06 PM
Who would win in a fight: Naruto, Cameron Mitchell, or John Sheppard?

Chairman Kaga
January 6th, 2006, 9:08 PM
Or all of the races have the potential for evil, and some races are more prone to exploiting that potential that others? XP

Or maybe this particular group concentrated in the DCC is just especially cutthroat and not representational of their races XD

pokejungle
January 6th, 2006, 9:12 PM
Or maybe this particular group concentrated in the DCC is just especially cutthroat and not representational of their races XD

I think he may be on to something~ *glares at Chibi* >3

Simon
Ha. So Asians are more evil. Or more better at exploiting it.

Arcanine
The Ori help the Priors by giving them crack, which has the same effect as putting their brains in blenders. XD

Just call him Cigarette-Smoking Man. XDI do think they are on crack, but it has to be something more powerful and something else. The Ori have something more stronger then crack. I bet they also have heroin! XD

But Cigarette-Smoking Man is too long, lets call him CSM, or better yet. The first dead Prior by Milky-Way people. XD

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:16 PM
This Rodney guys pwns, him being all hyper after that fight, lol.

Jack O'Neill
That explanation works too.

Answer the question. If Naruto, John Sheppard, and Cameron Mitchell were to get into a fight, who would win?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzumaki_Naruto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Mitchell_%28Stargate%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sheppard_%28Stargate%29

Drugged-up Rodney McKay is so fracking funny. XD

Chairman Kaga
Ha. So Asians are more evil. Or more better at exploiting it.

Well, you do have the best evil laugh.

"Ha! HaHa! HaHaHa! Ha! Aha!"

Lust
January 6th, 2006, 9:18 PM
Asians are not more evil than other people except for that gah **** Korean dictator.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 9:19 PM
"Ha! HaHa! HaHaHa! Ha! Aha!"What the hell is that from?

It's more like "haha!! Hahahehehehahaha!!" *bang*

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:19 PM
Well, you do have the best evil laugh.

"Ha! HaHa! HaHaHa! Ha! Aha!"

I tried to do that laugh, and I couldn't pull it off. Then again, I've got about 6 different versions of my laugh. I have a wierd laugh.

Lust
January 6th, 2006, 9:21 PM
There's this one Asian kid in my Algebra 2 class and guess what his name is?

Give up?

Simon

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 9:22 PM
McKay was sooooo funny when he came back to Atlantis. He looked like he been to a bar all night and was drinking everything he could get his hands on. XD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:24 PM
McKay was sooooo funny when he came back to Atlantis. He looked like he been to a bar all night and was drinking everything he could get his hands on. XD
And then he talked Elizabeth's ear off before passing out. And then he starts berating poor Carson... XD

"Jealous because I get all the women and you don't!"

Just answer the question about Naruto, Cameron, and John.

Ivan: Get to AN ASAP.

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:26 PM
lol, I should've started watching this eairlier.

"You're jelous because I get all of the women!"

Lust
January 6th, 2006, 9:29 PM
Star Gate talk? *Goes to AN*

Jack O'Neill
"I feel not unlike the priest in 'The Exorcist.'" - Carson Beckett

Who wouldn't after trying to contend with drugged-up Rodney? XD

Ivan: Yeah, not much for you here now. Most of AN has turned against me now...

Soul Eater
Kimi: Just watch Stargate Monday and Stargate on the week days a 6. XD

Grrrr >_> After 6 is when i start waiting for my bf x_x

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 9:33 PM
And then he talked Elizabeth's ear off before passing out. And then he starts berating poor Carson... XD

"Jealous because I get all the women and you don't!"

Just answer the question about Naruto, Cameron, and John.

Ivan: Get to AN ASAP.
I felt sorry for Carson.
Then again McKay did say "Jealous because I get all the women and you don't!" and then you see the two nurses over there. XD

John takes the cake.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:33 PM
Grrrr >_> After 6 is when i start waiting for my bf x_x
You could watch while waiting for your BF. XP

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:35 PM
I'm confused, whats AN again?

Random Plushie
January 6th, 2006, 9:35 PM
OMIGOSH HERBIE. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/purple_wing/HERBIEHERBIE.jpg) :O

[/random]

*is too lazy to make proper entrance into conversation*

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 9:36 PM
Grrrr >_> After 6 is when i start waiting for my bf x_x...Wait for him? Wait for him to do what?

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:36 PM
I'm confused, whats AN again?
It's this other forum that Ivan and I go to. For your own personal safety, DON'T GO THERE.

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 9:39 PM
Someone explain to me why that girl is cuddling with Sheppard.

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:40 PM
It's this other forum that Ivan and I go to. For your own personal safety, DON'T GO THERE.

I'll take your advice. I'm on about four other message boards now. XD

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 9:43 PM
Keep watching the episode and you'll see, and it'll be something strange too. O_o

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:43 PM
1. John = Big Pimpin'

-or-

2. The girl's actually working for the Wraith and is trying to get close to John so she can get intel from him and give it to her Wraith superiors

I'll bet you twelve Wraith Darts and an Ori Prior that #2 is the reason why. XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 9:45 PM
1. John = Big Pimpin'No faith in John's pimpin' abilities?

Mystic
January 6th, 2006, 9:46 PM
Its got to be #2, this happens alot in shows and then she'll probly end up getting rescued by John or turning to good.

Lust
January 6th, 2006, 9:47 PM
AN is fun; isn't it, Jack? xD

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:48 PM
No faith in John's pimpin' abilities?I have a lot of faith in John's pimpin' abilities. XD

AN is fun; isn't it, Jack? xDYes, it's a walk in the park, all right. XD

Simon
January 6th, 2006, 9:51 PM
Keep watching the episode and you'll see, and it'll be something strange too. O_oSee...the way I ran it through was like...the Wraith somehow transformed ito a human woman...and like...was in the mood for breeding...and created some super human-wraith child...like that thing with that one Goa'uld kid...

I like the breeding part of my theory...humans and wraith...heh.

Jack O'Neill
January 6th, 2006, 9:53 PM
See...the way I ran it through was like...the Wraith somehow transformed ito a human woman...and like...was in the mood for breeding...and created some super human-wraith child...like that thing with that one Goa'uld kid...

Well, Wraith used to be human, right? They obviously have a great deal of their human DNA left; what's to say humans and Wraith aren't genetically compatible? XD

Arcanine
January 6th, 2006, 9:54 PM
See...the way I ran it through was like...the Wraith somehow transformed ito a human woman...and like...was in the mood for breeding...and created some super human-wraith child...like that thing with that one Goa'uld kid...

At first I also thought she was some Wraith (some how). But sadly I found out it couldn't be true. XD