• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Morningstar/Sing

Sawyer

���
Years
Finally I'm done... this took me hours ;-; the original vector doesn't really look that much like the final outcome, probably because of the huge amout of smudging I did to it. I think I did pretty well on the text this time, cause my friend (who's classified as a professional) on another site, told me it was my best typography yet :3

sing.png

Sawyer

���
Years
Yeah, I kind of felt like there was something wrong with the edges, I just couldn't say what =/ Maybe the gradient was too contrasted.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
I still think this is really neat, though =) (Although, who am i to say? Im not that much of a banner person xP) The text and the light at the to makes it look like, wow O.O Its just so... awesome

Sawyer

���
Years
Ah, hardly, Lighthouse is much better in my opinion.
dreamer2.png
that's the bearer of my best typography =/

Back