• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T.V. shows

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I think this would go better in Other Entertainment, since most threads like this go there. ^_^; *moved*

And my other favorite shows are InuYasha, Tokyo Mew Mew, and... I dunno. o.o

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like those shows on disney~ ._. I know I'm weird...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Iron Chef, followed by Arrested Development. Incase you don't know, my namesake on these forums, Chairman Kaga, is a main character on IC.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Miyu-chan said:
I like those shows on disney~ ._. I know I'm weird...
No you're not, Miyu! *gives Miyu a high five* I love those Disney shows, lol. Some of them really get on my nerves...but hey. ^_^;; I usually watch Lizzie McGuire, a little Even Stevens, Sister Sister, Smart Guy. I don't really watch the cartoons because those, sadly, are the ones that annoy me. I remember when they used to show Kiki's Delivery Service a few years ago on Disney. Oh, I'd never miss it, lol. I still watch Full House reruns, too...O_o I'm such a dork! (Great, now Jordan's going to have fun with that comment for sure...>_<)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like to watch Lizzie McGuire too! =D And Sister Sister.. And That's so Raven... I also love their original movies. I just watched Going to the Mat yesterday. =D The cartoons are okay, I guess... But I do not like Dave the Barbarian. =P

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
I like:
Fairly Odd Parents
Family Guy
Futurama
Simpsons
and
The Proud Family
oh, and I cant forget
The Happy Tree Friends
and
Rocko's Modern Life

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
HIM said:
I like:
Fairly Odd Parents
Family Guy
Futurama
Simpsons
and
The Proud Family
oh, and I cant forget
The Happy Tree Friends
and
Rocko's Modern Life

HAPPY

TREE

FRIENDS.

O.O

That show (although technically it's an internet cartoon) is absolutely awesome...cute animals combined with horrific violence just makes my day whenever I watch it. It's indescribably great...cartoon violence at its best. Itchy & Scratchy has nothing on Happy Tree Friends :P

:dead:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Not only is the simpsons my favourite TV show, but its also my favourite comic. I love the simpsons. Pure genius. ^_^

HAPPY

TREE

FRIENDS.

O.O

That show (although technically it's an internet cartoon) is absolutely awesome...cute animals combined with horrific violence just makes my day whenever I watch it. It's indescribably great...cartoon violence at its best. Itchy & Scratchy has nothing on Happy Tree Friends

On the happy tree friends website I read that the show is coming out on MTV or something like that...
"Happy Tree Friends on MTV!
We are still gearing for our launch on MTV Europe this coming April, so be on the lookout. As well, MTV India goes live on March 15th, and we'll be live on MTV Southeast Asia, Philippines, Mandarin, Thailand and Indonesia on April 5th! In addition, look for HTF on many of the individual MTV International web sites. More information to follow!"~From the website

Back