• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How to control your Deoxys after catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow0faBandit

Your worst Shadow
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2007
I caught my Deoxys and for some reason it won't obey me. How do I get it to obey me?

Matt

trjessie579

Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 24, 2008
If you cheat directly for Deoxys, it won't be able to be traded, and will never obey you. It has to do with an "obedience" bit of data Nintendo put in there, that only it and Mew has, to prevent people from cheating for them.

If you want a Deoxys that obeys you I believe you have to cheat to get to the Island, and then actually catch it.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
trjessie579 has answered your question. Thank you so much.

PLease use the Simple Questions thread next time you have a question. It helps us reduce spam so it helps us help you. The link to this overly helpful thread is in my sig and near the top of the group of stickies on the R/S/E (GBA) forum.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back