• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inquisition for a modern era.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
siginquisition0em.jpg

I want honest opinion here... is there anything in this that's vastly different from my previous works?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yea theres a difference, this isnt as good as your other work... you used smudging right? the backgrounds a little plain... although i like the logo =P

Heart-felt

Mimix
Years
I think it is just as good as your other works. ^^ But I can see the difference.

For your other signatures, you used certain pictures that looked...cartoonish, to make it easier to understand. And for this one, it is more...not cartoonish. Bleh, I hope that made some sense. If I'm wrong...*shrugs* I tried ^~!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
your other work was just brushing? o.o looked like you madeeverythng except the renders

anyway oh i see you manipulated the render and added colour
most sigs that use their render for the bg usually arent that good....

Back