• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Photos I Took XP

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Well, I found some photos here that I took a few months ago, so, I thought I would show them so you could tell me what you think XD.

These first two were when we passed by a beach in Estoril (don't worry if ya don't know that name XDD) on the way to a wedding (yeah, I know, I didn't know what I was gonna do for 4 hours XD), and I just couldn't resist so I took a few:

Mar-1.jpg

(large image - slow connections warned)
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/wakachamo/Mar-2.jpg

And this one was a my sister's house at Sintra (you know the drill XD):

Sintra.jpg

Hopefully I will post some more XD

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Yay, some photography! XD
As I said before on the chat, I really love the way you have the water sparkling like that. I can just get an impression of what a clear, fresh day it must have been!
I'm not much of a photography critic, but the horizon looks pretty good, if a little tilted - but this is easily fixed by rotating the picture! :D

The second picture is a bit big and is stretching my screen >_< I'll turn that into a url for you as slower connections might have trouble loading it. :)

I would love to see more photos from you, waka!!

--FG :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
XD Thanks everybody!

@FG: Yeah, I was starting to wonder if the image would look huge, so thanks for the edit XD.

I'l try to post some more soon, because right now I'm on my really old Windows PC and all of them are stored in the Mac, so yeah. XP

And hopefully tomorrow I'll manage to take a few shots after school, just to see how they look like! XD

EDIT: Here we go XD

This first one was cropped a little, and it was a little attempt at shooting the beach in the calm hour. I was quite happy with it since the clouds gave a nice effect.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/wakachamo/Algarve.jpg

This next one was taken today, although the sun didn't quite smile at us here today, I was quite satisfied with it (although it's a little bit out of focus), but hopefully I'll manage to do some better shots XP:

"Sakura Tree":
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/wakachamo/SakuraTree.jpg

Enjoy? XP

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Awesome! As I had previously mentioned in chat, words are too redundant to proclaim your photo's superb quality; I do like the oceanic view myself, though, as well as the sakura blossoms. Good job. ;D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
XD Thanks Lily!

Fortunately with the Easter holidays right now, so hopefully I WILL get some new shots. XD

But for now, one cropped image to make a banner, so yeah, I'll leave you to it XP.

GardensChair.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2006
WOW, that's AWESOME! more please, it's good to see that kind of pics...:D

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
Years
ooooo! pretty! I love photography, it's nice takin' pictures of things like this cuz then it's pretty forever (unless the picture's ruined, XD) but anyways, hope t' see more! :D

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
Years
Those are awesome pictures!
I love settings like those! And they were taken well too. x3
I should my mom, she loves oceans, and beaches and stuff. ^^

Back