• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

...*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
http://pokejungle.net/nosigs.html

- -;; Is that really true? Cause if it is, then maan you guys just sound like generalizing b*thces to me =/ Not EVERYBODY has THAT bad of a sig. And you guys don't really have the best sigs EVER in the whole net, y'know >.> Geez

I *really* hope that convo was just some dumb April fool's joke. I wouldn't expect mods and admins to be THAT mean; some of them are supposed to be my friends...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
Ok so even the convo was fake? I thought some admin (don't remember who) said that the forums really was hacked while they were planning this and so the mod's lounge was exposed...but I guess he waas..lying? XD No I don't wanna say THAT lol

- -;; And are you calling me gullible Strider? ...Cause is so then yeah you're right xD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
If Paul is passing this convo (which was revealed to be a joke many hours ago and is all over PC; maybe do a bit more investigation before making wild claims and acting so snippy?) off as truth, he needs to stop with this cheap attempt to incite anti-mod sentiment in people who would take the transcript at face value. As has been said many times, disregard it, cool down, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back