• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alana's Trainer Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I recently learned to make trainer sprites and I figured I could gp ahead and post some. I know they're not the best but I hope I can still get a few good reviews.

Recolor:
PokeFruitsTrainerPE.png
(Ignore the icon. It's just something I added.)

Extra:
Surfer.png
SurferonWater.png

Customs:
FFCharacter.png

FemaleDarkTrainer.png

WaterTrainer.png

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
Uh.. No one request!

It's in the rules, that request threads are not allowed. Please rephrase your post, or it will get closed.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
They are alright, but they could use a bit more work =/ Some are a bit too bright and they kinda don't match, but you can improve if you make more. Good luck ^___^

Alana

Years
Sorry, I can try to tone the colors down a bit. Here's a new one.

Frostbit.png

It's a bug catcher wearing a Team Aqua uniform. (I knew they were part of a conspiracy!) :P

And here's another recolor with an icon.
PokeFruitsBro.png

And finally, a differently colored Liza.
KidTrainer.png

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
These are a bit better than your last ones. They still are not perfect, but you are improving. Good job, I like the last one X3

Alana

Years
Here's a few more.

Teenage Maxie:
TeenageMaxie.png

Giselle:
Giselle.png

Kairi:
Kairi.png

I know the last two aren't very good but they're the first of their kind I've attempted.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
Your first set was alright but now your sprites are getting better. They are all looking good. The shading and the coloring is good. The body parts aren't that bad (since you mixed them). I like the Giselle one the most

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
It's so awesome how you can tell that you've improved with each of your updates! I love the Kairi sprite. And your icons are adorable. *giggles* I love all things cute and chibi.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back