• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rpg pokemon back in Action!

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
igraphicsbanner8ogmbnmnbm4de.png

request away guys! I will do all request as fast as i can.

Years
Can i have a sig and matching avatar,
text: Garra_Of_The_Desert at the bottom and 'Those Who meet my eyes, must die' in it somewhere please!
pic: http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/GaaraofTheDesert.jpg I know this is a sig in its self but can you just work with it please and it is a bit big, can you cut it down please?
Colours: Red, orange and black please!
Size: 305 x 90

thanks do you need any more info?

Last edited:

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
Just answer the question, dude. Do you want the image form the banner in the web link you gave. Oh and expect all request to be done tomorow as its 11:00 in England.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
Right i have done yours dragon slayer! I think i really did a bad job on it as the render wasnt very good but i tried.

sakr.png

Infact i thought it was so awful, i decided to make a filter sig from the image you gave me. I believe you will like this one much better!

sakr-2.png

Oh and garra here is your filter sig!

sukara-2.png

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
Years
rpg pokemon said:
Right i have done yours dragon slayer! I think i really did a bad job on it as the render wasnt very good but i tried.

sakr.png

Infact i thought it was so awful, i decided to make a filter sig from the image you gave me. I believe you will like this one much better!

sakr-2.png

actually... i like the first one better xD

thanx.

Last edited:
Years
rpg pokemon said:
Oh and garra here is your filter sig!

sukara-2.png

Hey thanks mate, that is pritty cool! Hum... the only thing is the link must have changed, i don't know why it does this! The pic i would like you to work on is:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&sa=N&resnum=0&q=gaara of the desert&spell=1&tab=wi

It is the pic third on the right, top row. I am sorry again for the trouble! The link is being gay so i have to take the link from google! Is that ok? I will understand if you don't want to fulfill my request!

Persona

Banned
Years
garra_of_the_desert said:
Hey thanks mate, that is pritty cool! Hum... the only thing is the link must have changed, i don't know why it does this! The pic i would like you to work on is:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&sa=N&resnum=0&q=gaara of the desert&spell=1&tab=wi

It is the pic third on the right, top row. I am sorry again for the trouble! The link is being gay so i have to take the link from google! Is that ok? I will understand if you don't want to fulfill my request!

but, you requested the same one on Rock Lee's. don't tell me you want one to be made again =/

Years
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
but, you requested the same one on Rock Lee's. don't tell me you want one to be made again =/

I was just explaning what was wrong, do i don't want one to be made again, i posted on Rock lessd because it was wrong and the link broke, but i did not want to cause further problems by asking for one to be made, i am going to use that one on one of my sites though! Thanks! Sorry again!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
A Banner is what is at the top of a forum my friend ^_~

Type Of Request: Siggy

Text: The Black Hegdehog "I laugh and watch you fall"

Image:
shadowth.png

Colours: Black And Red

Size: 465x145

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
Years
I will do all request now at my forum and not here.....So join my forum
*[link removed] no links to other forums!*

and request there as im currently on doing it there as its much easier for me....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back