PDA

View Full Version : 3D pokemon game w/ demo

sketch
May 24th, 2006, 6:41 PM
Okay.I DID NOT MAKE THIS!I found this on the internet some time ago and I still enjoy it.Go to the site, it has a 2.0 demo.This guy really rocks.I guess this would be the best place to put it.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.I just wanted to share this because I know alot of people have heard rumors of this before.It's real!Here: http://www.spiritedtechnology.com/pokemonpc.htm

Amy-chan
May 24th, 2006, 6:58 PM
Ah yes, I believe I have played that(the demo, at least). It's amazing, especially for a fan-made game. A true pity the full version has been lost forever(or so I hear...).

Does anyone have information that can prove me wrong? *hopes so* I've been hunting for the full version of this forever....

sketch
May 25th, 2006, 9:56 AM
Actually, this fan game hasn't been completed yet.Currently this guy isn't working on this because he is mainly working on another 3D game of his.I think he should be starting this one some time soon.

Stantler
May 25th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Can I see some screenshots?

sketch
May 25th, 2006, 1:41 PM
Umm,you know there's a whole demo included woth a gym battle and you can capture several pokemon right?Read the site.I'd recommend you download it.It's very good!

Sorye HK
May 25th, 2006, 2:11 PM
I tried this out yesterday before going to bed, and anyway it's great.

I'll admit that the graphics are slightly poor, but still it's great for a start-from-scratch fan game.

Thanks for the link, man.

Ninja Tree
May 25th, 2006, 2:41 PM
The games mechanics are horrible...all of a sudden I get near the mansion then theres level 17 pokemon?!?! wt heck was that about? and the ability to catch lotsa celebis...

WHALESDUDE
May 25th, 2006, 2:56 PM
DOsent work for me! White screeens... oh well...

sketch
May 25th, 2006, 4:02 PM
I know the game has it's glitches.It's pretty hard to pragram and model a 3D game all by yourself.Trust me,I know.Anyway,he's not even done.It's just a demo of how it kind of feels.Whalesdude,I really don't know how to fix that problem.Why don't you just message him from that site or something?

Doc
May 26th, 2006, 3:24 AM
May someone put a screenshot ?
I've downloaded the demo, I've installed it, but the game doesn't detect my video card, I can't play it.

THIRTY-SIX
May 26th, 2006, 3:30 AM
hey this isa pretty good lack in text and stuff but i like

dark heart
May 28th, 2006, 11:27 PM
yay-yay! i know how to get it to work! when that box comes up before the game starts, choose the worse revolution.:P

WHALESDUDE
May 29th, 2006, 6:42 AM
oh! That helps! Thanks dark heart!

Trainer Rachel
May 29th, 2006, 1:57 PM
Ooooooh... that's a very cool game!! I hope he can continue it soon. Sure, the graphics aren't professional quality, but still very good from scratch. I enjoyed this ^_^

shaun0505
May 30th, 2006, 1:00 PM
Very snazzy... I'm sorta busy at the mo on my own pkmn game but still its very good.

Xfact
June 18th, 2006, 7:34 PM
What's the lowest ResolutioN?