• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm new!!!!!!!!!!!

One Charmed Dude

♥~*~♥Charmed One♥~*~♥
Years
Hi everyone i'm new here!!!!!!I was told to come here by Flarey-Chan. She is the only one i know here. some of my favorite pokemon are torchic, ponyta, mew, pikachew, noctowl, and graveler!!!!! I like the older version if pokemon better because it's more interesting. I'm 12 years old and in sixth grade. I like the show naruto a little, well at least what i get to see! The reason i joined is to make new friends and to stay in touch with my old ones durng summer. Ahhh.....I don't know what else to say!!!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
Years
  • Age 34
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 30, 2006
You killtacular posted LOL. Anyway's welcome, mind that there are PC errors.

Furea-chan

Sleep
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2015
Hiya!! Enjoy your stay, fallow the rules, post a lot. Be active and etc..... oh and have fun lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
Hey there! very nice to meetcha, u sound cool so PM me if you wanna be buddies! Enjoy your stay and have a fun summer!

One Charmed Dude

♥~*~♥Charmed One♥~*~♥
Years
thanks

MiSs~KoN said:
Hey there! very nice to meetcha, u sound cool so PM me if you wanna be buddies! Enjoy your stay and have a fun summer!

wow, thanks everyone for a warm welcome.i'll try to pm you as soon as possible. Oh and sorry about osting more than once,it said it didn't go through so i tried more than once. Thanks again for the welcome, have a great summer!!!!!!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Haha XD Charmed. Awesome.
That show reminds me of my mom, because she's obsessed with it...^^; She's watched all the new episodes and reruns for the last 8 or 9 years...^^;; I like it too....but....eh...not hardly THAT much.

Anyhoo, Welcome to the PC!
Hope you have fun around here!
Try to keep active, have fun times, and I'll see ya around the forums!

~ Peace

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Welcomemesage.png
Welcome to one of the greatest forums on the net, and single handedly the greatest pokemon forum ever created. This is an amazing forum. You will be glad you joined. : ]]].

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Welcome to PC, man!! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

-The Fuz

Back