• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iBox. It does stuff.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Remember when a rumor circulated around G4 that Apple might be joining the competition between the Big 3?

And then how Attack of the Show joked about it with the iBox?

Seriously, though. What if Apple were to join the industry? Do you think they'd pull off something that might squish all 3? (highly doubt it.) Remember Microsoft's battling iPod with their new MP3 player coming out later this year. They could have a really strong rivalry, like what Nintendo's Wii is having with Sony's PS3.

Anyways, share your thoughts here. No bashing or flaming; we don't want any trouble now do we?

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Oct 20, 2007
Lets not forget that Bill Gates owns Microsoft & half of Apple

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
erm... excuse me? I have never seen anything stating that Bill Gates owns half of Apple Computer Inc.

Aside from that, I don't think Apple might make a move into joining the industry. True that, about the joking around with the iBox. Although it might arouse some suspicion because some people say that Apple is attempting to buy Nintendo. For now, I don't think that Apple would really get into that area.

Last edited:
Back