• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am calling apon the ever knowing Computer/Technology discussion fourm for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
I recently did a system restore and for some reason my sound has now stopped working. My computer didn't come with a sound card driver CD so I have no idea what is going on now. I think this could be the problem but I have no drivers to install to it.

ssdasdcferf.PNG

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well, my laptop didn't have any sound drivers when I first wiped and re-installed windows on it (it was used DX), but I was able to find the drivers at the manufacturers website. If your computer was commercially made, you should be able to do the same, I'd think. :o

The Dash

Hurr.
Years
Nah mine was custom made by a local computer shop, think I should give them a call? This is annoying me because I can't use programs that use Direct X sound.
Heres an example of an error, it might help but I dunno.

dxbv8.png

Fixed now, thanks for the suggestion Demy

Last edited:
Years
Start > All Programs > Accessories > Sound (or something of the like). Now look for the model and manufacturer. Search Google and download the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back