• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

James' Art! Dinosaurs require your feedback!

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2011
Hi everyone! :knockedou

I'm new to this board and I decided to get to use this board! I got an A* for art GCSE and A for AS Level - but I need some critiques for my latest pieces of work and feedback for some of the not so good ones. :)

The first set are some of my Pictures from my Disney Personal Investigation: (AS Level)
Lady & the Tramp in Watercolour
The Dragon from Snow White in Acrylic Paint
Whatsisname the Raccoon from Pocahontas
The Villain from Black Cauldron (noones heard of this film i bet! ;))
101 Dalmatians in Pencil
Snow White in Watercolour
Pinocchio in wax pastels

Simba in Pen. I tried colouring this on the computer like in the film - but it came out bad. Lol your not seeing that ;)
Baloo from the JUngle Book with a weird looking Mowgli
Gertie the dinosaur in pen - the first ever cartoon! (but not a disney one)

SOME MORE TO COME LATER!

This is my latest project I'm working on & I started a few weeks ago! And this requires your feedback and help the most because I rarely use photographs- (people at school consider it cheating).
This project is about Dinosaur Photography! (lol. yes thats right ;)) (A Level)
COMMENT PLEASE! :P

Photo combining a Toy Plesiosaur with one of Bath UK
Pencil Sketch of a Pterosaur
Painting of a Spinosaurus ! Roooooaoaooor
My Brother running away from a toy Dilophosaurus
A painting/photo combo of some Brachiosaurs

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
You got to do Disney for your GCSE? :( I wish I'd gotten to do that!! I had to do some really boring things for my GCSE course. I never took Art to A-level as I found the GCSE so dull, lol.

I like your Disney pics (and I've heard of the Black Cauldron) ;) I think some of the poses look a bit generic but I love the colouring on them. ^^ I love the colouring on The Lion King's artwork, I'd like to see your attempt!

The dinosaurs are cool too! The Spinosaurus is my favourite one. On the last one I'd recommend not using the lens flare filter as it takes away from the picture looking "real". :)

Good work!

--FG

Back