• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Temporary Tool Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Alot of people have been asking about the tools showcase and what happened to it. It was said many times that they are working on it. So I decided to create this thread with all the tools I could find so you can stop asking around. Not trying to be mean or anything, but it is getting annoying. So until the "Tool Showcase" is back, you can use this thread. If I wasn't suppose to do this Jeremy and Scizz, I apologize.

Presea's tools

Tool Archive - This site has alot of tools for R/B/Y, G/S/C, and R/S/E/FR/LG. There are a variety of tools here and even the famous DiamondCutter which I use to compile scripts instead of ScriptEd.

EliteMap's Homepage - This is the site where you may get Elitemap 3.7 and it also has Sappy. These tools are very popular with ROM hacking. EliteMap is a must have for any hacker, beginner or expert.

Whack A Hack - WAH has many tools you are able to use. This site has both English and Spanish tools.

Zophar's Domain - This site has many ROM hacking tools you can use. I go here when I want a good hexeditor. I recommend using Hexworkshop and Translhextion. Those are the two best hexeditors in my opinion.

AdvanceMap's Home Page - This is the homepage of the famous AdvanceMap. AdvanceMap is the very best tool to edit maps that I can think of. I'm sure you'll agree.

Mew3Inc - This site has the famous IntroEd, CyclonePrototype, and Poketronic. These are also must need tools for everyone. Poketronic does a variety of things, and CyclonePrototype changes the world maps. If you don't know how to work this tool, it has a built in tutorial! Isn't that just the greatest!:)

I hope this helps many of you until the Tools Showcase return. As for the Documents/Tutorials, I'm pretty sure your question has been answered. So use the "Search" function or ask in the "Simple Questions" thread.

And again to the moderators, I apologize if it was wrong of me to post this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Until we finally have the Tools and Documents forum back up, it's a nice idea that'll most likely stop all the annoying "OMG where do I get the toolz???22" posts.
So I'll move it to the Tools Showcase and sticky it until we have them back.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Hack Tool Essentials

Well, alot of people have been asking for certain tools for certain reasons, I would like to just post some very necessary tools. No credit goes towards me, but the tool maker.

It includes the following tools:

A-Mart.
AdvanceMap.
APE.
A-Starter.
Overworld Editor.
PKMNAdvance for Pokescript.
Pokescript 1.00
Pokemon Amplifier.
Start Map Chooser Advance.

DOWNLOAD

As I said, all credit goes to the creators of the programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back