• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Complaining about Ash and Dexter

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
In the begining episode, Ash wanted to know, from his Pokedex, about the extremely typical looking Rattata and Pidgey. He, in fact, was trying to find out about all the Pokemon he ever encountered.
Later, he encountered this really wacky looking Mewtwo, and he did not want to know about it! The even wackier looking Lugia had Ash standing around looking :paranoid: without reaching into his pocket for his Pokedex as well!
And what about Unown, and Entei, and Celebi, and Suicune, and Latias, and Latios, and Groundon, and Jirachi, what about them?
HELLO, ASH. We all thought you were INTERESTED IN POKEMON!

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
For some odd reason Ash never use his Pokedex during a movie or when he sees a legendary Pokemon.
On the other hand, I've noticed that Ash sometimes uses his Pokedex to scan Pokemon that he at least saw 3 times.
I think Ash is so amazed to see a legendary Pokemon that he simply forget to grab his Pokedex

Years
Hmm...yeah, he never does use it for anything in the movies...I guess the
pokedex seized to exist.

Oh yeah, he scanned Electabuzz several times, didn't he?
I'd really laugh if he scanned the same pokemon repeatidly.

"Hmmm...A Spearow..What's that?" *Uses Pokedex*
"Hey,look! Another Spearow!" *Uses pokedex*
"I think somethings wrong...It keeps giving the same information..."

Okay, Ash isn't dumb...He just knows the little kids watching are...AUGH! Giant boulder!

*Uses pokedex*

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*Misty walks up to Ash and hits him over the head* YOU MORON!!! ROCKS ARNT POKEMON!!! THERE LITTLE HARD THINGYS THAT WHEN YA KICK THEY HURT YOUR FOOT!!! now ash, will you give me a kiss? *Ash and Misty kiss for 3 hours* :P

Back