• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April '04 MOTM Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well, since the other MOTM topics don't seem to be coming back, I've reposted this one. =\ Since the voting topic went a full week without any posts before it was closed, you may submit votes to me via PM. (I'd reopen the voting topic, but it's not officially supposed to be open. @_@ So this is basically for anyone who REALLY wants to get votes in.) A refresher for those who want the categories:

1. Favourite Male Member
2. Favourite Female Member
3. Most Knowledgeable About Pokemon
4. Most Knowledgeable About Anime/Manga
5. Most Popular Member
6. Most Helpful Member
7. Most Talkative Member
8. Most Admireable Member
9. Funniest Member
10. Nicest Member
11. Best New Member
12. Best Artist
13. Best Writer/Role-Player
14. Best Avatar/Signature
15. Best Staff Member
16. Member You Can't Live Without
***REMINDER: You may not list more than 3 members per category. You may not vote for someone more than 4 times overall. Any votes that go over the limit simply will not be counted.

o.o Um... yeah. PM me with any votes - I'll accept them until Monday, which is when the results go up. ^_^; I've got the results completely tabulated now, but I'm sure everyone else can wait a few days. =P

Cherrim

Years
Yeah, I've got the topic printed out in its entirety, but I was going to take any extra votes anyway, so I'm just extending that. In the mean time, there's no reason why the topic shouldn't still be up... @_@

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I?might vote, but don?t look for it. I feel way too guilty if I forget someone, and spend too much time trying to remember who I wanted to vote for. ._.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
That's how I feel. I always manage to leave someone out whenever I vote, so I've just decided to forget it. You should know if you're my friend or not! And most likely you are, unless you're a flammer or spammer. o.o;

Cherrim

Years
Indeed; I've got one so far and that's better than nothing. XD

The results are actually quite... interesting; I thought so anyway. o_o

Cherrim

Years
I'm posting them Monday night. ^_^; Well, unless something stops me from getting on that day. =\ But I have everything done, otherwise.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Unless you have huge gaps of inactivity like me, I don't see how you can forget someone you wanted to vote for... perhaps you guys should take a different approach to Member of the Month voting. But I know how it can be difficult if you're really popular, I felt that way last Autumn too

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
22sa said:
Unless you have huge gaps of inactivity like me, I don't see how you can forget someone you wanted to vote for... perhaps you guys should take a different approach to Member of the Month voting.
Because of the 3 person per category limit, it's hard to decide sometimes... Sometimes I have 4 people in my head, yet I have to kick out one to make room. Also, now that a member's name can only be used 4 times, you may want to plan out your vote in order to "conserve the name for another category which fits that person better."

MOTM voting can be hard you know... =/
Not everyone just gives all of his votes to a certain female member, or skips the rules and just vote however they want (sadly even some staff members are guilty of this)

22sa

Years
frostweaver said:
Because of the 3 person per category limit, it's hard to decide sometimes... Sometimes I have 4 people in my head, yet I have to kick out one to make room. Also, now that a member's name can only be used 4 times, you may want to plan out your vote in order to "conserve the name for another category which fits that person better."

MOTM voting can be hard you know... =/
Not everyone just gives all of his votes to a certain female member, or skips the rules and just vote however they want (sadly even some staff members are guilty of this)
lol, as you can see, I edited my post by the time you posted this. I know, when Lightning voted 4 members last year contradicting the 3-member-max rule, I counted the 4th one anyway.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
XD Yeah, I tend to forget people too. I'll vote my 3 members, then later I'll think "Ooch! I'm a twoip! I should have voted for that member!" But I won't edit because it would be unfair to the person I had to kick out o_O

22sa

Years
I know what you mean, anyway, I always edit my votes nevertheless. =b

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Hm. I guess they have to have a limit. Otherwise it would be too hard to count. Does that mean that when people say "every member of PC" for most dedicated or something, they only take the first 3 members? XD

22sa

Years
I think "every member" would be taken as "no member." ;) :D d=

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Jedi_Amara said:
XD Yeah, I tend to forget people too. I'll vote my 3 members, then later I'll think "Ooch! I'm a twoip! I should have voted for that member!" But I won't edit because it would be unfair to the person I had to kick out o_O

Exactly! I was spending a couple of hours scrolling through the member's list deciding. :P Then when I missed a person, I'd have to vote for them next month if they're still good at the catogory.

Btw, I'm so glad you didn't edit me out Jedi Amara. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back