• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

something i feel a need to say about higher staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
i've noticed, even since joining PC, a majority of the higher staff (by higher staff i mean super-moderators and administrators) have some degree of arrogence about them, so i'd just like to say: be nicer about how you say things

and i'm not cussing, just since captain arcane's thread and various talks on MSN, i feel that i should say this

note: this is not an argument thread, just something for staff to acknoledge and hopefully take into account :)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
You've got to understand that there is a certain degree of stress involved in being a higher staff member, and that it takes a toll on our responses to certain matters. Honestly, if people read and followed the rules like they should, we probably wouldn't have any qualms with acting all nice all of the time.

Now, if you'll excuse me, this thread is far from necessary and doesn't exactly need to be open for debate.

(-Closed-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back