• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh god... me again XD

Years
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!
Most of you probably dont remember me... its been forever... =/
For those of you that actually cared about me... im sorry... I wont leave again! Im here to stay! =]]]]]]]
I MISSED YOU ALL SO FLIPPIN MUCH!

Oh, and, ASHLEY I LOVE YOU =D

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hey, I actually remember you! XD; I must have been like, 11-12 years old the last time you posted here. I believe my username was Legendary_Pokegirl at the time. :x Welcome back!

Years
=]
That sounds pretty familiar...
I've forgotten alot of what i used to know about this place and the people in it... I feel terrible about it too =/
But yeah, hopefully it'll all come back to me in time =D
THANKS EVERYONE! XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Heeey! I remember you, too. =D It's good to see yet another old member return to the forum! I see that you're also still as hyper as ever, lol.

I hope that you stick around this time--I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts again! X3

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
Wow, so many members returning to the PokéCommunity!

And I don't know a single one of 'em! *DIES DRAMATICALLY*

*Clears throat* Welcome back to PC. :) Enjoy it! Again. And stick around this time. :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
!! I remember you, with your Mirielle avatar that I really liked. =] *was LilyPichu*

Welcome back!

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
I haven't seen you yet, but i hope your revisit here is a better one! Hope to see you around! ;)

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Hi there, Dusty Pikachu! It's always good to see old members return. I hope you hang around for good this time. See you around the community! XD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
Hiya and welcome back to PC forums Dusty Pikachu ^^.

I can't say I remember you, but seemly lots of others do so I'm the outsider here probably T_T Anys, have a great time again here and lots of fun xD

Greetings,
~Hayate.

Back