• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your favorite type of pokemon?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yes, this is in the wrong section~

Anyway, my favorite type is bug! All the bug pokemon are so cute!!

But for battling, my favorite types are electric and ground :3

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
My preference lies with Water and Ghost, split as an even tie. Water-types for Pokemon like Starmie, Blastoise, et cetera. Ghost-types for being completely evil in ASBing (and in general).

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Fire has to be my favorite type. I've always been a fan of the Pokemon of that type, enjoying the destructive powers of flame. Also, Electric and Flying are becoming favorites as well, when I noticed that a lot of my favorite Pokemon were of those types.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2008
i like water much ue their movepool , water and ice type attacks

Autaven

Gamer Girl
Years
Probably Fire and Eletric for me, they're the types I seem to use most. Although I do find Water Pokemon extremely cute.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
If you want to know...

I'm a big fan of the Dark, Ground and Fire types.
I'm also rather fond of the Psychic type.
I also like canine (such as Growlithe), vulpine, rodent and weasle-like pokemon :)

Edit: Just look at the sig!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Well, my favourite Pokemon is Dragonair, but I'm not much of a dragon type fan. My favourite would have to be Ghost Pokemon, but none really appeal to me. :\

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
my favorite type is flying type pokemon

like Swellow ,Starraptar and Pedgeod

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
Years
I really like water pokèmon, I don't know why. But I have always liked them since I was a kid.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Bug for the win! I've always loved Bug type Pokémon, (especially Yanma, Butterfree and Beedrill.) but sadly, most of them aren't too good. I also like Normal types, mainly because of Dunsparce, Aipom, Ambipom (or whatever Aipom's evolution is was called.) and Pidgeotto. <3

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2008
XD. I've got four types that I like equally. Electric (lightning is perhaps my favorite element to use), Fire (Kaboooom!), Flying (Who doesn't want to be able to fly), and Grass (Bulbasaur is my favorite - next to Pikachu - pokemon in the anime).

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2007
Water (Blastoise, Milotic, Golduck), ice (Dewgong, Cloyster, Lapras), poison (Tentacruel, Nidoqueen, Weezing) & fire (Ninetales, Houndoom, Rapidash).

But I like all Pokemon of those types...with the exception of stuff like Swalot & stuff like that.

Back