• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
^7/10
That's a nice pic of however that is, maybe try putting more stuff in it

Years
9.5/10 Cool banner... But there's too much text XD

To YAS1
someone rated me 7/10? bah I like it when Kairi places a comment on your large sig sigs :laugh: but seriously, 7/10? After 4 painstaking hours of de-pixelating, resizing, picture format on that Feelingshipping banner? +2 hours for my fave bands banner? Get a life! :P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
9/10 for the Feelingshipping one, but only 6-7/10 for the bands one. The reason is, the edges between bands are too obvious, and you can't really see the text. I'd suggest you cut out the bands and put them on a new background. I can do that for you, if you wish.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
9/10, 7/10 as before
If you'd like some help with a new bands banner, just PM me. I like making banners; I can show you some examples of those I've made in the past.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
^ 8/10, the Pikachu picture is adorable, but the rest seems to be stuff that you were randomly typing, lol. XD

And don't mind me, because I don't have a signature right now. O_o I'm looking for things to add into it, so for now you can just skip my post. ._."

Chaeran

No longer here
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
^10/10 Your Trainer's Eye picture is something I haven't seen before! *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back