• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
^10/10 I really like how the picture came out. Witch Hunter? That's awesome ^_^

*burns*

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Cute & sweet (Feeling Shipping ?) sig ^o^ I love the lil banners and the poem , its not every day ya see a shippy sig & this ones no exeption ^_~ 10/10

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
SAKURA! She's the best! 9/10 ..oh I keep meaning to point out penpal.....would being in same country be a possiblitly :D

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Ooh, i like the Ruriri and Kouichi quiz outcomes in your sig, Iggy, they're nicely done. And who could forget the super-cute Azuril/Ruriri that you made!
10/10 ^_^
As for the penpal thing, sure, being in the same country's a possibility, i really don't mind that! ^^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Umm, I'll say 5/10 until you add more things to it. ^_^; It's a bit bland with only text, even though I like it.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Ooo lots of pretty lil banners! Me like! 9/10!!! YAY! Yellow still there!

Oooooo *sees Hikaru's note* ooo ooo I'll be your penpal *waves*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
10/10, a cute little poem, atleast I think that's what it is. ^_^; And I love the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back