• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
5/10

your sig looks so sweet *remembers his shiny suicune* yet elegant

Pretty in the rain?
Funny how something,
So pure and natural
Can expose the beauty
Of one individual
But yet in another sense
Can bring out something
So elusive as inner beauty

that statement is so true hehe

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Hm... It Is A Bit Boring Siggy.. But At Least A Nice Statement: Everyone has some great beauty inside Just not everyone sees it....
6/10

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
(Looks up at Lighterhead's post 5/10....well that's the lowest rating i've ever gotten....heh, oh well.....*mumbles something incoherently* but hey, it was nice of you to say that it was 'so sweet')

Yay! Umbreon rules! My favourite Dark pokemon ^_^ It's a great Sig
9/10

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
i am the lowest rater *yells at top of voice with a green ranger hat on*

Come on soldier you can do better that that!!
10/10 i like moving things hahaha

and sorry hikaru =( i think your sig deserves a 9/10 =D better

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^ Hmm, isn't there supposed to be size restrictions to having a sig that large? Three images and lots of text, its difficult to give a decent rating on that.. I had to scroll down half of my page to see the rest of it >.0;. I like the first sig though, it has nice shading. Overall rating: 5/10 It needs some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back