• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
9/10 dont know why just thought there nice pics! ^_^;

< i made a new sig! its not as retarded as my last one! :confused:

SLEDGE HAMMER!!! :chinese:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
6/10 Maybe add more colors?
Shelz4U said:
^ 10/10

Very Interesting.I find death a interesting topic.XD!I dream about death alot too...XD!*shuts up*XD!
I do too... -_-;;;

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
^i said already.

I would usually add font but there is an extent like for example, the banner is small, the face is close up and there is a mid-length quote. So I don't know, should I make another? If I do I'll be sticking with it for awhile because I don't like changing my sig too much.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Haven't rated yours yet, Keitaro. 9/10 reminds me of someone else who had anim? signatures like those.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
10/10! I love yours Kairi. It's so pretty! ^_^

Lol, mine's confusing. G-LANCE gave me tons of Pok?mon sprites when I paired up, so I decided to put them to use. We decided to make our own little family-relatives thing! >_>; I'm.. me, pika12's my partner, Miyu-chan's my sister, PokeMaster3000's my brother, G-LANCE is our eccentric uncle, and Fire Master is our eccentric aunt! :P:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back