• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MTV - Oh how I HATE it now

Years
Now, now. You say all this good stuff come from MTV. The VMA's the movie awards, movies and all that stuff. But wouldn't you agree that MTV suddenly became all boring? Everytime I go there all I see is Rap, Hip-hop and Good Charlote. Chances of Seeing your favorite Pop singer or Rock Band (except for Good Charlote and Linkin Park) Is very VERY low. All I see is just Rap. Then comes their Shows. Now, what the heck is interesting with friggin P. Diddy showing off how rich he is? (of all the heck I care) I swear, Punked ust be the only good show that's there.

Now, If you tune in into VH1, its alot better. If you've got cable, there is a SEPERATE channel where they throw all of the rap stuff and place all of the good stuff in one decent channel. Their main channel actually has some god stuff. Fresh New Music, Mega Hits (Where everybody gets a fair chance), Top 20 countdown, 200 greatest pop culture icons, 100 shocking moments... etc etc.

I honestly say, that MTV suddenly became boring. Its too much Rap. (And this may lead to the fact that I hate most Rap artists) and Hip-hop.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
MTV is a good channel in my opinion , sure they have been a little watered down with that pop junk and game shows .... but .... Dont you have Mtv 2? Vh1? ..... Bet?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I don't have MTV. I don't want MTV. I don't even have its Canadian "counterpart" MuchMusic anymore. But MM is so much better anyway. Sure, there's a ton of rap since it's mainstream. That's what everyone listens to these days. It's terrible, if you ask me, but that's just my opinion. I've just learned to deal with the lack of good music on those types of channels. =P But I do agree, if that's all they play on there, they need to get some fresh stuff. x_X

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
MTV is all Rock and Pop. I need more Techno and MUSIC!

by the way , whats wrong with Rap , All they show on MTV is ROCK AND POP < THATS ALL THEY SHOW.

Last edited:

baby*j

Years
MTV needs to play some **** music! They only play it in the morning when
kids gotta go to school and get their edumacation :P (me, for example).

Some of the shows are good. Making the Band, Real World and Road Rules, TRL.

But then they got these STUPID shows like Ozzy Osbourne, NewlyWeds, Cribs
etc ... which they play OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Even the shows that I
like I get sick of cuz they play them ZILLIONS of times - they should play music
instead of the same shows over and over.

Wtf will you have the word "Music" in your title when you BARELY play any ??

Back