• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
---*--*-----*---*-----*---*-----*---*----------*---*-----*---*-----*---*-----*--*---

Welcome to Professor Bob's Breeding Center!

---*--*-----*---*-----*---*-----*---*----------*---*-----*---*-----*---*-----*--*---

CLOSED INDEFINITELY!

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
lol what do you have? you never know. i may have missed a Pokémon (seeing as how there's almost 500 Pokémon now! can't wait to see what they come up with next). go ahead and make an offer (its not that hard to breed). besides, these are just wants, anyway. these aren't a set in stone kind of thing.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
And as a reminder, I won't be getting the Nintendo WiFi Adapter until Wednesday of next week (I hate getting money every two weeks, it sucks). Once I have acquired the WiFi Adapter, I will notify you by PM's (should've noted that in the head post, oh well. lol).

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
MegaDitto, not sure, they're all still eggs.

Datriot: Bulbasaur sounds good. ~offer noted~

and HaunterMaster, i currently work at a local gas station, though i wouldn't mind working at Wal-Mart (it would beat working at the gas station, lol).

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
trust me. i've only had four offers. i have plenty. so LucarioPower, sure. i can do that. and in case you missed the earlier post, i won't have my Nintendo WiFi Adapter until Wednesday of next week. so if you can be patient with me, you'll have one then. everyone who reserves will get a PM when i have it (makes me feel like GameStop/EBGames lol).
~offer noted~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back