• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mother's Day?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
It is on the Sunday of the 2nd week of May. Did I get the date correct?
What will you be getting for your Mum? I intend to draw something and paste in on some kind of card.
(Uh oh, I just happened to remember that the printer ran out of coloured ink. ^^;; )

Jess

Banned
Years
Well I always buy her more flowers for her huge Garden.I buy her some cards and some nice gifts. And alot of other stuff.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...uh-oh

x.o; I kinda... forgot about the holiday's existance. *blinks* I guess I'll have to bug my dad into bringing me out somewhere to get her a gift. Or I'll just draw her something (which would probably work out better anyway...)

Lol, I'm an awful daughter. XD; You would think I'd pick up some hints with all the radio and television commercials that have been playing over the last few weeks. o.o;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I had this planned out for every man, and it just might work! Since my father is away*woot* He sent me 1000 dollars for my mother to spend on a gift. Well.. Turns out, I'm sending her to Belgium (Coincidence, where my father is going in two weeks) in two weeks to see my father. I want their marraige to be safe so, I had my aunt buy the plane ticket ^_^. Now.. I just have to get my sister out of the house and I'll have one **** of a week!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
I actually bought my mom gifts with my own money this year! When I was in NY I spent $50 at The Bath and Body Works on my mom! I could've bought the same things here for less since CT has a lower sales tax than NY but I didn't even think about it until after! Plus my mom's b-day is on Monday so I needed double the gifts. Last year her b-day and Mother's day were the same day! I think she was born on Mother's day too...

John Denver

Banned
Years
The best mother's day gift ever invented is most definately chocolate...

sweet and cheap! just like me! a genius in france!

(sorry that was random)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Mother's Day sure came up fast. I don't have any money right now, so I'll probably just make my mom a card and wish her happy Mother's Day. ^_^;

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
Years
Dakota said:
The best mother's day gift ever invented is most definately chocolate...

sweet and cheap! just like me! a genius in france!

(sorry that was random)
That's a great idea too!
The only restriction I have in getting a present is money, since I don't earn any of it. And I don't like to get my father to contribute (he works very hard, that's why.)

John Denver

Banned
Years
I got my mom 15 bucks worth a chocolate...yeah she'll like it :) :) :)

good ol stuff that chocolate...comes with a BOX!

Cherrim

Years
Dizzy, that's awesome. :D I'm sure your mom will love the gift, lol. ^_^;;

I'd get my mom chocolate, but I know that she'd just give it to the rest of the family instead of eating it herself. It's not that she doesn't like it, but she says she can go without it and would rather see everyone else eat it. <_< She's to generous, lol. (That or she's fattening us up to eat us :O!!)

John Denver

Banned
Years
She just doesn't want to look like a pig...eating lots of chocolate, or she can't stand having so much and not being able to share it...

or she really IS just generous...

course...my mom would just eat and MAKE us watch...heh

Years
gonna cook breakfast... lunch... and I'm treating my family for dinner... yeah... it's better than that overnight card... O_o

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I got her a ceramic chicken with this cute, quizical expression (she likes chicken and rooster figures for some reason). I'm sort of known for odd gifts.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Ooh, a chicken (I like chickens). I'll make my mom a masterpiece. Hmm, a drawing of a umm...got any ideas? My mom like doens't like a specific object. Maybe a cat or dog. Beats me.

Cherrim

Years
Ooh.. good idea, Nick. I'll probably clean my room and clean the kitchen, too. =X She's always nagging me to do that, so it'd be a nice surprise for her.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lightning said:
Dizzy, that's awesome. :D I'm sure your mom will love the gift, lol. ^_^;;

I'd get my mom chocolate, but I know that she'd just give it to the rest of the family instead of eating it herself. It's not that she doesn't like it, but she says she can go without it and would rather see everyone else eat it. <_< She's to generous, lol. (That or she's fattening us up to eat us :O!!)

You really think so, I'm like her worst child, so this would have to make up for it :). I never though of Chocolates... Swiss Caps!!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Ah! I dont have a gift! *randomly thinks of something* Eep.. uh....*finds paper*. "I love you" Uhh that wont do. I'm doomed!

John Denver

Banned
Years
write a poem for her...or better yet

Draw her something, make her something...if you do something with your own two and hands and it doesn't suck she'll love it! I thinK!

Back