• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Hmmmmm... i'm guessing thats Latias ? I like the pose and the expression even though i don't particually like Latias (The girl not the Pokemon) =P Ya see i'm a Pokeshipper , so nuff said :cheeky: it could do with a frame but me still like =3 8/10
Actually, that's Bianca, the girl in the movie that helps take care of Latias and Latios. ^_^; But Latias tranforms into her a lot, and at the end, well.. you know what happens. It wasn't really Bianca who did it, it was Latias.

Anyways, 9/10! I like the little sprite of Mightyena. =D

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Cute picture, 9/10. ^_^ I just changed my avatar and signature a few minutes ago... What do you think? I re-sized them myself.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
^ 9/10 Beautiful picture, but it's a little blurry... Great job on resizing it though. n_n

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I've changed my avatar also. What do you think? Is it better than my old one?
^9/10, cool picture. I really like it when those petals go by.

pyr0_89

Darkfire Trainer
Years
Kayleigh said:
Actually, that's Bianca, the girl in the movie that helps take care of Latias and Latios. ^_^; But Latias tranforms into her a lot, and at the end, well.. you know what happens. It wasn't really Bianca who did it, it was Latias.

Anyways, 9/10! I like the little sprite of Mightyena. =D

'tis Houndoom, not Mightyena...but I like both ^_^

Pokemaster10000: very cool screenshot of Ash and pikachu, 9/10

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
pyr0_89 said:
'tis Houndoom, not Mightyena...but I like both ^_^
Oh whoops, I knew that, I just forgot, lol. XD Sorry.

Anyways... 10/10 Iggy! I love your avatar. ^_^ KingpiN did a very nice job on it.

Years
To Jedi Amara: I remember Yui! Is that Miaka's friend who thought that she was raped and loved Tamahome - who was the same guy that Miaka loved? Yeah that's her! No-da!

^9/10 ... I love the piccy ... ^^

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^Neato avatar Jedi Amara *gives it a thumbs up*
I don't really see how its jagged, unless you're mentioning the left part where it very bright.. it does look a bit jagged but hardly noticable. 9/10

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^ Again, 9/10 Its very detailed for a anime avatar.

Actually, I did the radial blur effect on purpose. I thought it would make the avatar look more dramatic, lol. Oh and the character that's in my avatar is from the anime series called Naruto, his name is Rock-Lee. Technically, you could call him a anime-kid version of Bruce-Lee :P.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Go Rock Lee! One of my favorite naruto characters (Gai's even cooler!). I give your av 9 outta 10, just cuz it's him (and because it's good, of course...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back