• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ev Trained Pokes And Items!!!!!!!!

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
I decided to fuse my Item trader thread with....a thread I wanted to make. I can add almost any item on the pokes. Feel free to ask for Berries and Power items but I can't gurantee those. As for my EV trained pokes, I have alot, but the thing u have to understand is their natures will not be the best. Ur probably thinking why would I give a Shiny for this? Well, I will level them up to 100 EV train them Evolve them and make them have the nature u want. Tell me what stats u want EV trained and how much. I want any shiny I don't have. The list will be prevolved pokemon but I will evolve if u want me to. Be sure to ask for natures but I'll charge harder for spcific natures. U can also ask for specific movesets
ANY FOSSIL POKEMON
Voltorb
Ponyta
Shellos (Pink)
Chingling
Mime Jr.
Sudowoodo
Starly
Pikachu
Pachirisu
Snover
Shinx
Shellos (Blue
Gible
Chinchou
Drifloon
Gastly
Geodude
Abra
Machop
Goldeen
Skarmory
Hootoot
Keckon
Elekid
Bidoof
Wynaut
Eevee
Pidgey
Smoochum
Nidoran (Female)
Nidoran (Male)
Cherubi
Munchlax (Currently out, will get more)
Rattata
Aipom
Chimchar
Trapinch
Piplup
Rotom
Vulpix
Turtwig
Elektrike
Snorunt
Diglett
Glameow
Growlithe
Weedle
Magby
Remoraid
Torchic
Dratini
Sandshrew
Slowpoke
Bagon
Togepi
Tyrouge
Scyther
Mudkip
Mantyke
Totodile
Beldum (Currently out, will get more)
Budew
Meowth
Nincada
Swablu
Zigzagoon
Absol
Torkoal
Phanpy
Ralts
Pinsir
Wooper
Marill
Carnivine
Magnemite
Rhyhorn
Feebas
Happiny
Hippoptas
Caterpie
Heracross
Clefairy
Bonsly
Mankey
Poliwag
Treecko
Horsea
Sneasel
Claydol
Combee
Bannette
Aron
Wailmer
Riolu
Cyndaquil
Spiritomb
Lapras
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Staryu
Natu
Magikarp
Shelder​

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
.....Bump..... Come on guys, any nature moveset gender evs anything, I will pimp out these pokes.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
hey could you get one of thoose torchics to level 75/80 not 100

I don't know the natures but any of them that has high defence + high sp. attack (basically NOT mild ...) if thats not possible then i'll think of another one.

I could give you a level 40 shiny charizard, level 52 shiny scyther, level 55 shiny cloyster if you don't have any of them.

(also sorry about the forslass trade we can still do it later I had a thunderstorm and my power went out XD)

EDIT: i'll come back with a move set...

EDIT2: here it is:
eruption
earthquake
flamethrower
(if possible egg move flare blitz)
and from move tutor blast burn

blast burn if flare blitz isn't possbile

Last edited:

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
Is Eruption possible with Blaziken? Do u want it Blaziken or to remain Torchic? Oh and do u want it EVd in any stats?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
Oops i meant cyndaquill to typlosian i'm sorry my bad I am bad with starters... =[

and ev trained sp. attack speed or defence. or is sp. attack and defence for nature all of this is confusing I just want thoose three stats higher...

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
Alright, I'll get right on that when I'm done with KoG's Poliwrath.

Edit: I want the scyther by the way.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
Years
froslass is still going to look cool when I send him out and he has stars around him =D thats the best part theres few cool looking shinies though =[ maybe like 10, 15 max

EDIT: can we do the froslass and quilava trade at the same time so I don't have to do two trades?

Soulinferno

Bandit
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2009
Hey misty if you have a female milotic with mirror coat and you ev train it in sp. att and speed. Ill give you a shiny magnezone, tangela, or shiny ho-oh. But dont train till lvl 100 just until like 50 or 60.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
I can get that right now in like 5 seconds so people waiting, doon't get mad, I can get his so fast.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
Years
Well, let's just say tomorrow I have a big day ahead of me....I can't tonight I had s much ging on today. Tomorrow I will wake up and get right on all 3 of yers and probably get done bfore that day ends.

Back