• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i h8 it how...

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2008
UH, I think this goes in Pokemon General. BEcause you're talking about Pokemon as a whole. Not just one game.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
i h8 it how pokemon is made fun of so much... agreed?

I hate it how people can't spell or use any Grammar whatsoever... But apart from me being cocky, I do sort of hate that too, and You posted this in the wrong board. I think it should be in the Pokemon General board?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Who cares if people make fun of it? Why would you need anyone else's approval to play games you want to play? If they don't like it, let them go play some crappy shooter game. You'll find other people to play with, like on this forum, for example.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I hate it when people write "h8" instead of hate, this is a forum not a chatroom

Anyways who cares, someone that makes fun of something shows they have no life. I haven't noticed that at all. Alot of people stop ever since D/P came out

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
In my high school it's considered "nostalgic", not "uncool". But I live in Canada, so its probably different with you Yanks. :p

Back